Chapter 13: FBI Open Up

Uhm does anyone remember this?  😭
Anyways yes i'm not dead, yes i'm going to update this again, yes I do owe everyone an apology 🧎🏽‍♂️

-

-back at Peter's apartment-

MJ's POV: Peter was supposed to be here by now, they had a biochem project to finish.  Ned was also part of this but he went to go buy snacks since the pantry literally only has kale chips.  I decided to stay here in case he showed up soon but it's been ages.  I had called his aunt and she was at some thing for work but that she was happy to let us come over for the assignment.  She said he probably got on the wrong bus and he'd be here soon.  He usually isn't like this, where the hell is he?

Suddenly there was a loud thud outside

MJ: "Ned? Dude the door is open, I doubt you bought that much"

-suspicious shuffling-

"I swear, you better not be getting mugged right now"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...-silence-

*snort* "Yeah I don't trust that one bit"

-Her eyes glance to an umbrella in the corner- "guess that'll do"

-Outside the apartment-

Shuri eyed the building, she was hoping to find clues that could help them. She turned to her companion. "Loki climb up there and go through the window"

"What? Why?"

"Just in case there's someone inside, we need to search quietly, I know his room is  upstairs"

"You are positively not helping my case of not being a criminal" Loki said bitterly but not rejecting the order. Shuri was the boss right now and they both knew it.

"Don't worry if we get caught, which we won't, I shall bust us out of prison with rays guns and disco lights"

Loki flipped her off before disappearing into the 2nd story room.

MJ's POV:
She held her breath clutching the umbrella with one hand and daring to peek through the blinds.  All she could make out was the small silhouette of a figure walking towards the door. Though before it reached the step outside she heard a loud "Did you find anything?" "No wth you just gave away out cover" said a mad Loki peering over the edge of the window. MJ rubbed her forehead 'These people are idiots'

-Some random immortal being looking down at the chaos unfold-

Shuri sighed, waiting another three minute, this would take to long. Loki hadn't reported back yet and she was getting anxious. (Yes she was being impatient but that didn't matter, she was also bored of waiting) Thinking through her options, she debated for a whole ten seconds.

1)She could do the right thing by just talking to the person
or
2)She could burst through the door like a maniac using the eLeMeNt of SurPriSe aka a stun gun

She decided to mix her options, which was...bursting through the door and yelling "I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT YOUR CAR'S EXTENDED WARRANTY"

At the same time MJ swung the umbrella and yelled "THIS IS FOR RACHEL!"

and then the sun exploded

and Loki fell down the stairs, shooketh by the sudden war crys

Shuri who had fast reflexes but slow awareness of her surroundings side stepped from being impaled by an umbrella and tripped over the coat rack.

MJ who just wanted to have a peaceful night with her friends and get her homework done winced when she heard the sound of glass shattering.

Loki peeked his head around the corner and spoke "Pardon me but I think someone's inside"

"Yeah no shit" MJ turned unfazed by the "criminal's" presence.

There was an awkward silence

A "thunk" came from the doorway

Ned stood there wide eyed not aware
he had just dropped the bag of snacks on the floor and slowly said "I uh- I got the Pringle's you wanted" he held them up looking very confused at MJ

"Hell yeah Pringles!" Shuri grabbed the container and started to open it. "You can't find these in Wakanda."

Loki cleared his throat. "We're not here to rob you, do not call the cops we just need to talk to you two".

"I almost forgot about that part" Shuri said with a mouthful of Pringles.

~End~
This one is kinda short, the next one will be back in Peter's perspective 😅