𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗔𝗬:𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗠𝗔

Your fit:

Your rings:

Your rings:

The amount of bags this man dropped on your wedding, reception, honeymoon, rings is unbelievable

The amount of bags this man dropped on your wedding, reception, honeymoon, rings is unbelievable. Whatever you wanted, you got.

Night before the wedding

"JACKIEEEEE" you screamed running into your shared bedroom. He was on his phone looking at the pictures you took a week ago at your final rehearsal dinner. "Yes queen?" He answered placing all his attention onto you. "We're getting married tomorrow! Aren't you excited?" You asked crawling into bed with a huge smile on your face. "Of course I am." He smiled seeing how happy you were. Turning over he picked you up and placed you on his chest.

"You know where our honeymoon is supposed to be??" You asked as Jack was keeping it a surprise. "Clever are we. I'm not  telling until after the wedding darling." Jack said kissing his soon to be wife's cheek. "Fine" She sulked getting comfortable on his chest slowly falling asleep. "Sleep well darling."

Day of the wedding

"ITS TIMEEEEEEE" Y/N screamed unable to hold in her excitement. "We understand that your excited Y/N but screaming isn't helping." Reign said hooking your veil onto your hair.  "It's time for us bridesmaids to walk down the isle. Will you be fine by yourself?"  Reign asked. "Yeah yeah go ahead. I know what to do." Soon enough the music started to play and you begin to walk up the steps to your beach wedding.

Playing Valentine

I've rejected affection for years and years
Now I have it, and damn it
It's kind of weird
He tells me I'm pretty
Don't know how to respond
I tell him that he's pretty too
Can I say that? Don't have a clue
With every passing moment
I surprise myself
I'm scared of flies
I'm scared of guys
Someone, please, help
Cause I think I've fallen
In love this time
I blinked and suddenly
I had a Valentine (Valentine)

You soon reached the alter where Jack awaited you. Handing your bouquet over to your maid of honor and you took his hands. "Any words you would like to say before we begin?" Pulling you close Jack whispered into your ear "You've never looked so beautiful to me." With a huge smile you said "You have never looked so handsome to me."

Continuing the ceremony it was time for the rings. After they were blessed Jack took your ring. "Do you Jack Hanma take Y/N Diamond to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do" Jack said putting the ring on your finger. "And do you Y/N Diamond take Jack Hanma to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do" You were so happy you were literally jumping for joy. "You may kiss the bride." Jack pulled you into his arms dipping you softly. He gently picked you up and put you on one of his shoulders. As you walked back down the isle together, you stared at your ring in awe. It finally happened. Your his wife.

Your Mrs. Hanma.

arriving at the reception,jack picked you up and carried you in bridal style. he carried all the way to the sweethearts table and let you sit down. playing all the games you planned and cutting the ginormous cake together and finally the best part of the evening, your first dance as husband and wife. "may i have this dance?" "jack asked out reaching his hand. "you may." you smiled as you took his hand and lead him to dance floor. 

as the music started,jack picked you up in his arms. there was significant seeing as he's not 8 feet tall and your 5'9, but nevertheless he loved you no matter your height. it was a beautiful dance even if jack did all the work. "i love you jack" you said kissing his cheek leaving another red stain from your lip stick. there was one on his lips still from your first kiss. he refused to let you wipe it off. "i love you more princess."