𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗔𝗬: 𝗞𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗜 𝗢𝗥𝗢𝗖𝗛𝗜

Your fit

Katsumis fit

Katsumis fit

Your rings

it took alot,but you finally got here

it took alot,but you finally got here.your wedding day.

as you sat in your chair getting your makeup done your mind started to wander with all the memroies you made together.

meeting him.

your first date.

his confession.

your first time with each other.

the arguments.

the makeups.

the smiles and laughs.

the tears and sorrows.

you have been through it with this man and it made you so happy that he wanted you to be his wife.

to katsumi,you were his everything.his world,his purpose.you meant more than the world,you meant the universe to him.if he could have given you the world.but you were happy and contented with him.

your makeup was finished and the artist left wishing you a happy wedding day.you as well as your bridesmaids got you into your dress and you were off to your wedding in the limo. arriving at the venue,you saw that katsumi's limo was there already and your father was waiting,as well as all the groomsmen.you exited and were handed your white bouquet."are you ready?"all of them said at once.after that laugh you answered with a simple yes.

with that,the ceremony started.the bridesmaids and groomsmen slowly filled out into the church then it was your turn.your brother was at the half way down the aisle since they both were walking you.

playing young and beautiful

I've seen the world, done it all
Had my cake now
Diamonds, brilliant, in Bel-Air now
Hot summer nights, mid July
When you and I were forever wild
The crazy days, city lights
The way you'd play with me like a child

Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me
When I've got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will
I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

y/n arrived at the top of the isle.infront of smiling and crying katsumi.his eyes shone with some much love tht even the guests could feel it.without a word you held his hands and squeezed them tightly.your touch felt electric to him."your-your beautiful"katsumi stuttered out.you smiled small tears pricking in the corner of your eyes.you were overwhelmed by happiness. "your so handsome"you intertwined your fingers.

"do you katusmi orochi take y/n lovell to be your lawfully wedded wife?"the priest asked as katsumi held the ring at your finger."i do"he slid the ring onto your finger as well as the band.you took his ring from the pilliow your niece was holding and held it at his ring finger."do you y/n lovell take katsumi orochi to be your lawfully wedded husband?"ypu smiled before saying i do and sliding the diamond ring onto his finger.

"you may now kiss the bride."

katsumi brought you closer to his body,his arms wrapping securely around your waist while your arms wrapped around his neck.your lips collided in a sweet, pssionate kiss tht you couldnt bring yourawlf to let go.you were so overwhelemed by the emtions of the whole day.

this was the moment you waited on.

releasing for air,katsumi took the washcloth out of his pocket to wipe the tears coming from your lovley brown eyes.katsumi gave you short kiss before helping you up.he held your hand as you two walked down the rose petal covered isle hearing cheers from all directions.

Dear Lord, when I get to heaven
Please, let me bring my man
When he comes, tell me that You'll let him in
Father, tell me if You can
All that grace, all that body
All that face makes me wanna party
He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds

Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?
Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soul?
I know you will, I know you will, I know that you will
Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?

Will you still love me when I'm not young and beautiful?

you and your new husband walked down the aisle and parted to go into your separate limos.you and your girls celebrated your marriage. while te girls were singing along to one of the songs playing from the speakers your got a message on your phone. it was video of the boys.y/n smiled seeing katsumi with his beautfiul smile.arriving the reception  you met katsumi for your pictures then getting ready to party. all the games were played and everyone was having a good time. you thought this wa the perfect moment to drag your husband away to watch the stars for 5 minutes.

"katsu do you remember when we planned our wedding?" "well yeah." "you remember the nights we stay up dancing to songs to figure out which one was best?" "ofcousre i remember."