𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗔𝗬: 𝗞𝗔𝗢𝗥𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗠𝗔

Your fit

Your rings

Your rings

FINALLY

hanayama was getting married. being a yakuza and all,hanayama never thought of the idea of having a wife or a family.but meeting y/n had to be the best thing that ever happened to him.she was so sweet,kind but also had a very aggressive side to her. so proposing to her had to be big. 

hanayama took you out, bought you a new dress and everything. you welcomed the gifts but you still confused on why.after the dinner he took you back to the spot you met.where you were star gazing and he was smoking. 

"this i the excat spot where i met you those two years ago.i never thought that two years later the girl i helped would be my wife. y/n will you marry me?" 

and you said yes,and that decision landed you here.nervous,scared  but also excited.this would be a ne chapter in your life and your caring you loving soon to be husband with you. "y/n your awfully quiet... what are you thinking about?" your sister asked holding your hands. it was soon time for you to walk the isle and you shut down with overthinking. 

"what if he doesnt want to marry me now?"you said barely above a whisper. "y/n hanayama loves you to the moon and back.he shows it everyday and you know that.stop second guessing it or doubting it." your sister wiped the small tears forming in your eyes before handing you your white bouquet. 

playing west coast 

Down on the West coast, they got a saying
"If you're not drinking, then you're not playing"
But you've got the music
You've got the music in you, don't you?
Down on the West coast, I get this feeling like
It all could happen, that's why I'm leaving
You for the moment, you for the moment
Boy Blue, yeah, you

You're falling hard, I push away, I'm feeling hot to the touch
You say you miss me and I wanna say I miss you so much
But something keeps me really quiet, I'm alive, I'm a lush
Your love, your love, my love

I can see my baby swinging
His Parliament's on fire and his hands are up
On the balcony and I'm singing
Ooh baby, ooh baby, I'm in love
I can see my sweet boy swaying
He's crazy y cubano como yo, la-la
On the balcony and I'm saying
Move baby, move baby, I'm in love
I'm in love (I'm in love)

you slowly started walking down the ailse keeping you eyes on hanayama.your mother,father,sister and your brother stood at the end just waiting to greet you and give you away to hanayama. yes all four were giving you away. you smiled at hanayama,and he smiled back, you never looked so beautiful to him. the dress hugged your body perfectly,you maekup done to perfection and that smile he oh so adored.he became puddy in your hands without oyu even knwoing it.

"do you kaoru hanayama take y/n paris, to be your lawfully wedded wife?"  "i do" hanayama slowly slid the ring onto your finger. your friends were already making noises of cheer. "and do you y/n paris take kaoru hanayama to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "i do" you slid the ring onto his finger and cheers erupted throughout your venue.

"well since everyone is so happy about this, you may now kiss the bride." 

hanayama scooped you into his arms and you pulled him in for a loving kiss. 

"SHES MARRRIED BITCHES!" your sister and brother screamed throwing rose petals into the air. "YES SHE IS!"you screamed back hugging your sister with a hug smile on your face. you walked back down the isle holding hanayma's hand as the photographer took your pictures. the two of you went to take pictures before going towards the villa you both rented out for the reception.

partying with your friends,hanayama's crew as well as your family made your day. but one person was missing. your husband. you slipped off the dance floor and found hanayama out by the beach. "damn hanay how did you get out there!"you whined. he turned around to find you in your reception dress waiting for him,heels in hand. "yeah i just needed some air." he walked to you still towering above you.

"you okay? you should be partying with me not our here by your lonesome." you smiled pinching him arm lightly on his arm.hanayama lowly chuckled scooping you up into his arms. a small squeal escaped your lips before kissing you so sweetly. "your so beautiful." he said his gaze softening. the way hanayma looked at you made you feel so loved even through everything that happened to the two of you dating. his eyes shined with nothing but love.