𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗔𝗬: 𝗞𝗔𝗜𝗢𝗛 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗦𝗨

Your fit

Your rings

this day was going to be perfect.

blue and white.

your theme was blue and white. restu was so happy to be finally marrying the love of his life. the literal woman of his dreams. 

doing the finally touches to your make-up your bridesmaids left to be with the groomsmen and walk down the isle of your venue. you smiled to yourself as you grabbed the bouquet of white roses embellished with diamonds. you slowly walked to the back of the hall and saw your father and brother.

"you look beautiful dear" your father said kissing your cheek trying to not ruin for foundation. "cant believe your getting married! it was like yesterday i was fighting you for Halloween candy and cake for your birthday." your brother, Damien cried. "you'll always fight me for cake and candy." you said almost shedding a tear. "oh guys your gonna make her cry."

"dont cry princess, im so proud and happy. your perfect and i love you." both of the men took a side and the hall doors opened to reveal you. the beautiful bride.

now playing Yes to Heaven

If you dance I'll dance
And if you don't I'll dance anyway
Give peace a chance
Let the fear you have fall away

I've got my eye on you

Say yes to heaven
Say yes to me
Say yes to heaven
Say yes to me

If you go I'll stay
You come back I'll be right here
Like a barge at sea
In the storm I stay clear

'Cause I've got my mind on you
I've got my mind on you

Say yes to heaven
Say yes to me
Say yes to heaven
Say yes to me

you walked with your brother and father own the isle to meet retsu who eyes wee watering a concerning amount. you were breathtaking. the dress, the hair, the make-up, the shoes, those eyes and and that smile. you've never taken retsu's breath away so quickly. it was like meeting you for the first time all the years ago. 

you were so kind, gentle, sometimes aggressive. but most above all. loving.

"now kiaoh retsu, do you take this woman, y/n miami to be your lawfully wedded wife?" retsu nodded and places the diamond ring on your finger. "and do you, y/n miami take kioah retsu to be your lawfully wedded husband." you nodded as well and placed the ring on retsu's finger. "well then i-" "yeah yeah husband and wife." y/n gently threw the bouquet into the priest's hands and pulled retsu's collar down to her level. 

"just kiss me already husband." you smirked kissing restu's lips softly. he smirked and kissed back, picking you up without any sort of effort. the crowd erupted into cheers to welcomed the newly wed couple. 

"i love you retsu. i love you so much"

"i love you more angel. even if you were the sun, i would go blind staring at your beauty."

you smiled widely at his remark bringing him in for another kiss. for the whole day,even into your reception a huge smile was on your face and retsu couldnt be happier. stealing glimpses of you here and there. you two planning games from both your cultures and the night was in full swing.every now and then you would swing by the bar for some water or a drink. "babe?" retsu asked coming up behind you. 

"yes darling?"  "follow me i have something to show you." you took his hand and he lead you to a secluded part of the venue. there were some lit candles and a radio. "susu whats all of this?" you smiled. "our first dance." your eyes started to water. it was so sweet of him doing all of this for you. he turned on the radio and as the song played you two started dancing together. your head rested on his shoulder while his hands wrapped around your waist. 

"i have the best husband.you did all of this for me?"  "i did,i know you dont like all eyes in you sometimes but i thought this would be a nice gesture." your gaze softened as small tears welled in your eyes."why are you so sweet." you cried. 

"all because i love you."