𝟷...Tɯσ αɳιɱαʅʂ ƈԋαʂҽԃ Ⴆყ ƈαɾʂ, Ⴆɾσσɱ Ⴆɾσσɱ

╔═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╗

𝐴 𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡

╚═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╝

   𝗕𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻, your eyes are tightly shut and your whole body laid on ground? You hoped so.

   You groan then sit up carefully, rubbing the back of your head as you slowly open your eyes.

"Where am I?"

   You mumbled, trying to look around to only see darkness, no light, just plain out black surrounds you.

"Am I dead?"

   You said out loud. You stand up dusting your uniform again, suddenly you perk up hearing a noise.

   You quickly turned around before wincing at a bright light shinning in your eyes, it came closer and closer in speed that caused you to jump to the side, another comes towards you which happened to turn away from you, your brows furrow in confusion as you take a step back.

'Is this an ambush?'

   Ready to take a stance and grab your sword but then you stop seeing the black fade away.

   Your eyes slight widen but it didn't changed your features. There were cars crashed around you, people peeked through their windows looking at you in the middle of the road, you look up in wonder of tall buildings surrounding you that shined brightly with lights, you awe at this then you heard whispers coming from the sidelines.

   They were stranger creatures to like how you are to them— they just stared wildly making you feel uncomfortable.

   You heard footsteps behind you that made you turn slightly.

"Hey there bud, do you wanna come with us and take a trip to the station?"

   You see a police officer beside another, they tried to look friendly but that didn't fool you,..... Yet.

"Are you sure this thing can understand us? It's just looking at us menacingly."

   One of them whispers with a sweat drop seeing you staring at them with no emotion like a doll. You can hear small foot steps coming closer and closer behind you.