𝟸...RҽɱҽɱႦҽɾιɳɠ ƚԋαƚ ყσυ ԋαʋҽ ϝɾιҽɳԃʂ

╔═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╗

𝑈ℎℎ

╚═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╝

   𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻—He is on a call with his mother.

   He watches Chris talk about him being a cat and was drowning in the pool, he stares with annoyance but then suddenly changes his mood when he saw you jump up on the roof beside him.

"Hey Y/n where were you at?"

"I was looking for my sword."

   You said and sat down beside him.

"Your sword?"

"It seemed I, lost it."

   Your eyes and your face looked drained out as you thought of your sword somewhere out there, your face didn't changed nor show emotion but he can tell you're frustrated and sad.

   Sonic frowns though seeing you down, he reaches a hand to your head and pats.

"Hmph?"

   You look to see his gloved hand on your fluff hair, your eyes look at his as he slowly feels his face getting hot and red.

"I don't know nor remember where it's at."

   You shooed his hand away (even if you kinda liked it) you huffed in annoyance of your memories.

   You look down at Chris seeing him with a bit of a embarrassing look as he kisses the phone for his mother, after she hangs up Sonic jumps down to him

"Take a good look, I'm a hedgehog not a cat!"

   While he was talking you jumped down too beside Chris.

"Uhh, I know. Please don't be mad. You see, my mom wouldn't understand."

   Chris explains, when he wasn't looking you took a small treat that his butler gave to him and took a small bite, your eyes slightly glisten by the sweet flavor, took another bite of it and knots eating them.