𝟽... Tɯσ ιԃισƚʂ ϝιɠԋƚ & ʂσɱҽƚԋιɳɠ ʂɱҽʅʅʂ ϝιʂԋყ...

╔═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╗

𝐾𝑛𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑜𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑒𝑠?

𝐴ℎ𝑎ℎ𝑎,ℎ𝑎ℎ𝑎ℎ𝑎, 𝑂𝑁𝐸!!

╚═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╝

   𝗜𝗻 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆, a red echidna sat on a tin bucket—Knuckles grabs a news paper that shows Sonic fighting Eggman in it.

   He sighs at the picture of the blue hedgehog who recklessly fought. Letting the news paper into the wind he thought of his home, Angel island. A floating island that is paradise, then a small foggy image crept in his mind that was a bunny with dull eyes as they stare at the sky...

   Knuckles looks to the side of the thought about you. Making his mind flooded with worries that you forgot about him... Then at the same time he blushed about you.

   His dream land was cut off hearing a foot step in the alley, who crept out the shadows was Eggman!

"Huh?"

   Knuckles growls as he sits up in a defense position. Seeing the mad scientist stare down at him.

"What do you want Eggman?"

   Knuckles puts his fist up. Eggman stood there for a while then breaks down into whinnying.

"Augh! Please help me, Knuckles!"

   Knuckles was confused at this man's actions, then jumps when his gloved hands were suddenly grabbed.

"If we don't do something fast Sonic could make us prisoners on this planet, forever!!"

   Knuckles eyes slightly widens at Eggmans pleads.

"If we can gather all seven of the Chaos Emeralds there's a fighting chance we can somehow reverse the effect that sent us to this world! And return to where we came from!"