𝟿... Aԃσρƚҽԃ ʂιႦʅιɳɠʂ Ⴆσɳԃ!

╔═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╗

𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑. 𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡. 

𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑙 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡...

╚═✬✩══╡˚✧✬✧˚╞══✩✬══╝

   𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗮𝘇𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁, there is none. With you deep inhale and exhale you walk away from the window with disappointment of seeing no clouds.

   You were in Chucks room with the others—Sonic, Amy and Tails. You were hella bored for there is nothing to do, so you look at the shelf of books to read something maybe.... 

'These look uninteresting.'

   You thought taking a book out, then put it back in because it didn't look appealing.

   You perk up hearing giggling and look to the window, Amy and Tails seem to hear it too.

"Huh? That sounds like cream and Cheese outside."

   You walk beside Amy to look outside, there's Cream and Cheese in the grass fields that grew a few flowers. You can hear Cream humming a tune as she picks up some flowers.

"I wonder what she's doing out there Amy."

"I bet Creams out there gathering some flowers."

   Amy answers Tails. Squishing yourself in between them so you can get a better look, making Amy blush a bit by the close interaction.

"Aren't we suppose to stay inside? I think."

"Yeah, she knows we're supposed to stay inside, while Chris is at school. What's so important about going outside to pick flowers?"

   Tails questions more making you questioned too. You may forget others names and all but Creams the only person who you remember well enough (sometimes), she likes flowers, sweets, her chao and you know deeply she misses her mom. Like you too...