To start brand new

It was a lovely afternoon and Izuku found himself humming a melodic tune while skipping down the hallway to find his boyfriend, Shoto. When reaching the end of the hallway he heard a familiar voice, Shoto. He was so excited to pop out from around the corner and surprise him until he heard something that broke his heart.

Izuku ran out of UA and made his way to  the dorms crying his heart out, words repeating in his head, "Izuku isn't even all that, I'm just dating him so my father will be pissed that I'm dating All Might's favorite student, I honestly don't really like that thing Izuku's not even my type he's such an embarrassment to UA."

Finally after reaching the dorms he was able to get a hold of his thoughts. "Deku kun what happened?" Uraraka  says with a slight hint of worry in her voice as the other students gather around. "H-He... doesn't even love m-me..." Izuku says painfully to his so called friends. "...oh" she says not even slightly phased "Guess you finally found out." Momo said with a huff at the end. "W-What do y-you mean b-by that?" Said the now confused Izuku. "We been knew about his plan all along," toru started, "and after a while we no longer cared and we agreed to never tell you" she then got off the ground and headed back to what she originally was doing. "And y'all are just ok with that?" Izuku almost yelled in anger at their lack of care and worry. "Yeah, I mean he's not harming anyone so I guess no hard feelings?" Sero said almost questioning himself at the end.

Izuku stood up looking down holding back his tears from spilling. "I've put so much into this relationship for nothing then...huh" he said as his voice slowly started to crack," all I asked for was some sort of support but none of you really care...do you?" He says fearing the answer. "Look we don't really have to care it's just a simple breakup we don't have time for this we came here to be heroes not a relationship therapist." Iida stated in a strict tone.

After hearing those words he ran up to his dorm room and silently cried himself to sleep. Days start to pass and no one heard anything from Izuku or even seen him leave his room anymore so Aizawa was called in by nezu to check up on the missing student. "Problem child open this door right now." Aizawa said in an slightly irritated tone. There were a few rustling noises from inside the room before the door unlocked and there stood a pale and dirty child standing in front of him. "What the hell is that smell? Why are there bags under your eyes? And why haven't you been coming to classes for a few weeks?" Aizawa said very confused. "To start I haven't taken a bath in a while and I've been crying so much that I started to oversleep." Izuku says with a hoarse voice. "And for your last question I couldn't bare the thought of seeing Shoto again.." Izuku said holding back the tears again.

"Well that doesn't excuse you from not showing up to school. I expect you to be showered and report to class in the next two hours, and please try to eat something, you look so skinny that I'm afraid if I blow too hard in your direction you might fly away." He slightly said sarcastically towards the end. "Yes sir" Izuku said before closing the door and getting ready for school.

End of chapter one 😩