New addition?

After a few hours of cuddling Natsuo and Izuku started getting hungry. "Babe, I can here your belly growling right now." Izuku said to Natsuo as he slowly started to get embarrassed by his hunger.

"Well, your's is too. So do you wanna go find a place to eat or do you just wanna buy some hot and ready food from the corner store?" Natsuo said shyly as he lifts up and places Izuku on his lap. "Let's go with the cheaper option." Izuku says kissing Natsuo on the forehead. "The corner store it is!" Natsuo say blushing ear to ear from all the love he's receiving.

Both the boys get up from Izuku's bed and heads downstairs to the rest of Izuku's classmates. "The fuck y'all going?" Iida asked glaring at Izuku. "To fucking eat, what else would we be doing at this time?" Izuku said rolling his eyes and walking to the door. "You better not come back you whore." Katsuki said while throwing the remote at Izuku.

"What in the actual fuck are you doing you piece of shit?!" Natsuo says fed up with the mistreatment of his boyfriend. "Don't." Izuku says coldly while glaring at his boyfriend, needless to say Natsuo shut up and they both left the dorms and headed out the gate with Izuku's school badge to let the teachers know he'll be gone. "Why didn't you say anything?" Natsuo asked slightly upset. "Because if I said anything they'd retaliate against me and it'll never change." Izuku says wiping off his teary eyes.

The two just silently walk to the corner store holding hands in a calming manner. "So, do you want some meat buns and snacks or what?" Natsuo ask while rubbing Izuku's hand with his thumb. "Sure I don't mind, but I get to choose the snacks, ok?" Izuku says looking up reassuringly to his soft-hearted boyfriend. "Of course Natsuo says giving Izuku a kiss on the cheek before splitting up to find the meat buns.

Izuku makes his way down the snack aisle looking for some taiyaki, Pocky and chips. 'Found it!' Izuku thought as he went to grab some Pocky. At the same moment someone else went to grab it and touched Izuku's hand startling both of them. "I'm very sorry you can have it." Izuku says slightly flustered from embarrassment and backing up so the stranger can get the snack. "Thank you." The stranger says looking at Izuku's beautiful emerald eyes. "Dabi?" Izuku says shocked.

"Babe you got everything already?" Natsuo says coming around the corner with their meat buns. Dabi froze after hearing such a familiar voice. "Natsuo?" He says surprised. "Touya?" Natsuo asks on the brink of tears. "I knew you didn't die." He says hugging Dabi while crying. "I'm sorry I left and didn't bring y'all, but how is Fuyumi doing?" Dabi says smiling and hugging his brother back. "She's doing great and she's planning on moving out soon." Natsuo says excitedly while backing up to look at his brothers face.  "And how's Shoto doing?" Dabi asked smiling widely.

"He's currently in pain." Izuku says smirking. "What happened? We didn't even attack today." Dabi asked Izuku hoping nothing bad happened. "You're dad raised a bitch that's why." Izuku says mad. "The hell?" Dabi says confused. "That dickhead cheated on Izuku for no fucking reason." Natsuo says to properly let Dabi know what Izuku meant. "Why the fuck would he do that to this cutie?" Dabi says slightly upset. Izuku blushed at the compliment.

"Because he's a scrub." Izuku says looking off to the side clearly upset. " If you were mine, I'd never mistreat you like that." Dabi says grabbing Izuku's chin making him look at his face. Izuku blushed furiously and looked over to Natsuo signaling that he wasn't cheating on him. "Sorry he's already taken by me." Natsuo says winking at Izuku who, by now, looks like a strawberry.

"I guess that's too bad unless you're up for seconds." Dabi says into Izuku's ear while glancing over to Natsuo who doesn't even seem upset with what he's doing. "If Izuku chooses to add you to our relationship I wouldn't mind but please stop flirting with my boyfriend in front of me." Natsuo says out of jealousy. "After all we just started dating so please don't steal him from me." Natsuo says slightly annoyed.

"Fine I won't." Dabi says starting to back up before being tugged back down from his shirt by Izuku. "Don't go making decisions for me without my permission." Izuku says glaring at Dabi, who in return started blushing. "Are you really ok with me dating your other brother too?" Izuku asks softly while giving Natsuo puppy eyes.

"Your happiness is my happiness." Natsuo says softly smiling at Izuku back. "Well want to join our relationship Dabi?" Izuku asks excited for his answer. "I'm down, but if we date we have to agree on not giving out any information about the league." Dabi says cautiously. "Of course! And same way with the hero's info." Izuku says happy to have their boundaries set.

End of chapter 6🤨