Another one?

After making his full trip to Nezu's office Izuku was greeted with tea and told to wait for Aizawa to come for further instructions. Izuku of course waited patiently until the older male arrived. "Izuku I hope you understand that what you did is wrong and that we cannot simply let you off the hook," Aizawa started. "Therefore I've decided to have you clean the dorms for the rest of the week as a suitable punishment." Aizawa continued in a slightly stern voice.

"As for how we'll handle Shoto, he'll have to give you a proper apology and help clean the cafeteria for the rest of the month." Nezu said glancing at the young boy and smiled pleased with how things played out. "You may now leave, I'll send you a schedule of what you have to clean up and what time, please let the rest of the kids know that y'all are free to hang out in the dorms today."

Aizawa said before receiving a hug from Izuku. "Thank you sensei for everything you've done." Izuku said before shooting a smile at the adults before heading to the dorms. "Problem child." Aizawa said as he scratched the back of his neck before heading back to work. Upon arrival Izuku saw that everyone (including the siblings) were at the dorms sitting in the living room and silently waiting for his return.

"Izuku are you ok? Did they suspend you? Is everything alright?" Asked a worried Natsuo as he came over and hugged Izuku. "Yes I'll be fine, and no I'm not suspended." Izuku said holding his worried lover. "Is he really all you care about? What about your little brother!" Bakugo said slightly raising his tone. "Actually yeah, my brother deserved it and he knows he did, especially after what he did to Izuku, heck even I wanted to punch him." Natsuo admitted kinda pissed.

"Calm down babe, also Aizawa said y'all are free to hang out in the dorms for the rest of the day." Izuku said before grabbing Natsuo's hand and leading him to the stairs.
"And where do you think you two are going?" Asked Mina in a motherly voice. "To my dorm." Izuku said in a rebellious tone. "To do what exactly?" She asked more curious than ever. "To have sex." Izuku said seriously before bursting out into laughter. "Jk jk... Unless..." Izuku said in a seductive tone before leading the flushed male upstairs and an even more flushed audience downstairs.

"Welcome to my room!" Izuku said as he showed off his new and improved room.

"Wow your room looks great

"Wow your room looks great." Natsuo said admiring the aesthetic vibes of the room. "Why thank you." Izuku said walking over and sitting on his bed. Natsuo blushed a deep crimson as he watched Izuku walk but was snapped out of it when Izuku gazed at him in a seductive manner. "Is what you said down there true?" Natsuo asked trying to calm down from his wishful thinking. "Oh, don't tell me you wanted to..." Izuku said further encouraging him.

"A-are you s-sure? I kinda wanna take this relationship slow..." Natsuo said trailing off. Izuku stood up and kissed him. "I never said we had to do 'it' now, we can take it slow until you want a more serious relationship." Izuku said reassuring lover in a sweet tone. "W-What do you mean b-by a more serious relationship?" Natsuo said confused. "Well to be honest with you I'm polyamorous and I want to be in a relationship with multiple people who we both like." Izuku said feeling upset and uneasy. "Well..." Natsuo said. "Alright I'm up for giving it a try." He finished as Izuku pulled him into a tight hug.

"Thank you for this, I promise the next person we find will be a keeper just you wait!" Izuku said excited that his lover agreed to a poly relationship. "Alright I believe you but we BOTH have to agree on them" Natsuo said patting Izuku's head before picking him up by the thighs and carrying him to the bed for cuddles.

End of chapter five 😚✨