Revenge or love?

The next day rolled around and Izuku was already feeling like being a bitch and was not gonna deal with 1A's bullshit today. Izuku hopped out of bed and made his way to his closet and chose some sassy clothes without going out of his dress code.

Izuku's outfit:

Izuku got dressed feeling sassy and daring

Izuku got dressed feeling sassy and daring. After putting on his outfit he held his doorknob in hand and let out a deep breath as he opened the door to reveal his true self, a Bitch. Izuku finally left his dorm feeling brave, like he could concur the entire world, until he bumped into someone's back. "Omg! I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen out of the blue, are you ok?" Izuku said looking up at the older male in front of him.

"Yeah, no worries! But can you please give me directions to class 1A?" The older male said kinda nervous but sweetly. Izuku wasn't really paying attention though, it was almost like he was lost in a trance while looking at the older male. "Um... Is that a no?" The older male asked the out of trance Izuku. "Oh! Of course I can show you, it's my class after all!" Izuku said cheerfully trying his hardest not to blush at the older male's soft voice.

As Izuku was taking him to the classroom he started to get curious about the older male. "What's your name and why are you looking for class 1A?" Izuku asked to the older male. "Well since you asked soooo politely my name is Natsuo and I'm here for bring your siblings to school day." Natsuo answered honestly. Izuku's heart was beating out of control while listening to Natsuo, and continuing his questions. "How old are you and are you single?" Izuku asked completely shocked that he said that out loud and prayed that he didn't hear him.

"Well I'm actually 19 years old and about the last question yeah I'm single." Natsuo answered winking at Izuku during the end, and Izuku was star struck at the fact Natsuo was flirting with him. "How about you? What's your name and are you single?" Natsuo asked. "I'm 16 and I'm single unless you want to change that." Izuku said back flirting with Natsuo as he stood there blushing at Izuku. "Well-" Natsuo started but was interrupted by his younger brother.

"Hey Natsuo!" Shoto shouted rushing down the hall. "What are you doing here Deku, a useless nerd like you should just get lost, come on bro, I want to show you to some of my friends who aren't useless like him." Shoto said grabbing at Natsuo's arm and trying to drag him off. "EXCUSE ME! But I'm not useless like you and actually I was just about to take my new boyfriend to class with me you two timing piece of shit." Izuku said as he started to drag the completely flushed older male with him to an empty classroom.

"Hold on, I'm confused. What's going on here and why do y'all have a problem with each other?" Natsuo asked genuinely confused. "Well for starters me and that two timing hussey was a thing at some point and one day I figured out he didn't even love me and all my class mates knew but didn't tell me, so I broke off any connections I had to them and before long I was getting bullied for being a useless nerd." Izuku said holding back his built up tears.

Natsuo pulled Izuku into a hug and Izuku got to cry in his chest for a few minutes before backing up and looking at his face again. "Now that you're done crying why did you say I was your boyfriend?" Natsuo asked smirking at the flushed Izuku. "W-Well I was j-just saying things on a whim..." Izuku says avoiding eye contact with Natsuo. "Oh really?" Natsuo asked pulling Izuku's face to look at his. "Then why are you avoiding my eye contact?" Izuku blushed a bright red as he gazed into Natsuo's gorgeous eyes. "I-" Izuku started but was cut off by Natsuo kissing him.

The feeling of someone else's lips against his made Izuku's heart flutter. He slowly closed his eyes and let himself melt into the passionate kiss Natsuo was giving him. Natsuo breaks the kiss feeling Izuku want more. "So about me being your boyfriend, is that offer still on the table?" Natsuo said as Izuku practically begged for the kiss to continue. "Yes n-now finish what you started." Izuku said demanding another kiss as Natsuo blushed and smirked. "I would but you have a class to attend to and I don't want my boyfriend to be late, now do I?" Natsuo said making Izuku upset but eventually he agreed and took Natsuo to his class.

End of chapter three 🤤