Chapter 21

Sanyukta hugged him closely and felt an enchanting sensation ,like never before.His hug felt so warm,so loving and so caring.She wanted to stay in his embrace forever.Randhir felt her warm breath around his neck, and the intimacy of her hug.

 "She's my best friend...My wife..Me isey aise hi khud se duur nhi jane de sakta! Kabhi nhi! She's the one for me!The best!" A thought sang in his heart.

 "Randhir" said Sanyukta ,weakly.

"Haan Sanyukta" replied Randhir huskily.

"Wo ,Randhir, wo..mujhe na..." Sanyukta said breaking the hug moving away from him slowly.

 Sanyukta ran to the bathroom in a hurry and puked.. Her nausea was spilling out all the alcohol she had gulped in the evening.

Randhir concerned, went to check on her and found her wobble around due to dizziness as she tried to get a grip on something for support ,her hand held the tap ,turning on the shower and she stumbled on her feet.Her grip loosened and she was about to fall when Randhir held her in his protective manly arms.

 The moment froze on them that very second.There they were ,standing, under the pouring cold shower, with their clothes fully drenched,and their warm breaths massaging the other's face.

 They were totally lost in the magical moment, in each other's electrifying proximity.

With sanyukta in Randhir's arms ,in the same position mid air holding his broad shoulders for support and his hands around her back and waist preventing her from falling.

Their eyes entangled with each other's ,as if requesting for the much needed rain of passionate love to quench the thirst of desire burning their souls.