Chapter 24 -A Long Night(18+ Mature)

Randhir entered the room, and put Sanyukta down on the bed making her sit as they shared an urgent eyelock.

Sanyukta stood up, stopping Randhir midway as he took a step forward to walk to the other side of the bed, she looked at him with her craving eyes, urging him for his touch on her body.

Randhir looked at her turning his face partially towards her, read her emotions and took a step backward. He turned to face her completely, admiring her beautiful features, drinking her beauty with his eyes.

Randhir brought his lips close to her face,and sanyukta closed her eyes in anticipation.

He smiled and keep looking at her beautiful face. She was standing there with her chin up, her eyes shut and her lips slightly parted in anticipation. She looked no less than an angel.

He lean in to kiss her forehead. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him lovingly, with a lovely smile adoring her face. She looked away blushing and was about to turn around and walk away, when Randhir held her wrist in a swift movement and squeezed it lightly, twisting it a little.

A strange sensation ran though Sanyukta's body as he pulled her back and hugged her from the backside, slipping her pallu down from her shoulder for a proper grip.He slid his hands under her hair and massaged her neck softly, and stopped behind her ear, gently pushing her long hair to fell on her front shoulders to get a clear view of her back, peeping out from her sleeveless blouse..!!

He slowly leaned in to her, with his warm breaths falling on her bare skin, taking in her sensitizing scent. Sanyukta squeezed her eyes shut in pleasure and went numb feeling his smooth abs against her bare back when her back collided with his chest...The proximity was electrifying...!!

He brushed his lips softly and gently on her shoulders, nibbling her skin occasionally ,making Sankyukta to breathe heavily,setting her heart to race fast.He slid his hand on her lumbar stomach and rest the other one around her chest,holding her lovingly..!! He gently pulled the lace of her blouse and snuggled her back..!!

Her blouse hung lose on her arms,open! He trailed a series of open mouthed wet kisses on her back. She shivered at his touch feeling him with closed eyes ,giving constant moans of pleasure .Chills were continuously running down her spine, while his warm passionate lips were busy caressing her back.

After kissing her back for some more time, he guided his hand to her chest and the one caressing her stomach to move up to her shoulders. He slowly massaged her shoulders and kissed her shoulder length turn by turn before stopping at the verge of her neck,as he slid down her blouse straps ,holding her body assets, to fall down her arms on the floor,making her blood to gush over her face,making it go all crimson red. He turned her to face him.

He waited for her to look into his eyes.Soon she opened her eyes to find his gaze fixed on her face.Turning her face to go crimson.

Their eyes latched and soon their lips met. He was just tasting and exploring her luscious lips and she was responding with equal passion. Out of breath they parted away and Randhir slowly dug his head in her neck. He started placing wet kisses on her neck, moving upwards to her jawline tracing her jaw curves. She closed her eyes and in no time they both got carried away..!!

He left love bites at the edge of her neck and soothed them with wet kisses. Meanwhile She was lost in feeling him on her. The feeling which she never expected to feel with him. He nibbled her neck and she pulled him more on her. She moaned in pleasure...Her lips and neck were all red ,all thanks to her best friend cum husband..Randhir Singh Shekhawat..!!