Chapter 37 New Beginning

He shook his head rolling his eyes and took her in his arms ,sliding one hand under her knee joint and the other one supporting her back...Sanyukta put her hand on his shoulder and smiled at his lovely gesture of holding her like that without offending her being.

she felt proud to see his care and love for her which clearly wasn't limited to the physical intimacy. It was beyond any lusty craving, it was pure heartfelt love which was all about the mystic understanding of the unsaid words.

He held her up in his lap carefully away from his body assuring minimal contact with her exposed body,never looking at her for once respecting her privacy.

Sanyukta could only put her head sideways on his shoulders as he walked.

Randhir was about to place her on the bed when sanyukta took him by surprise by her words.

"Bathroom tak chal na, mujhe shower lena h" Taken aback Randhir soon got back to his senses and followed her instructions without uttering a single word.

He push opened the door of the bathroom with his leg and placed her inside the bathtub turning on the water and was about to turn and leave when Sanyukta pulled him back and stood up to face him.

Randhir got closer to her and a smirk appear on his face looking at the way Sanyukta closed her eyes and lift her chin up in anticipation of a kiss. He simply kissed her eyes and forehead avoiding her quivering lips.

Feeling no progress she opened her eyes to find him looking at her with a brief smile.

"Tu sach me ja rha hai?" Sanyukta said innocently in a sad voice looking in his eyes.

"Hmm..important scene tha aaj abhi mobile reminder me dekha. Aur tu to ghar par hi h, kaunsi bhaagi ja rhi hai ,hai na!..aur shaam ko toh hum milenge hi tab aaram se baat karte h okay! Vese bhi tujhe mujhko yaad bhi to dilana hai ki kal actually hua kya tha? Chal bye" Randhir said kissing her cheeks and Forehead.

As he was all set to leave finally, she splashed the cold water filling the bathtub on his bare body, freezing him to his place. He glared at her surprised as she was giggling . She giggled and again blew water on him, this time with both hands continuously. Her giggles did it for him!