Chapter 26-A Long Night(18+Mature)

Realising that her nervous lips accompanied with her uneven breathing and racing heart with restless body language were reflecting nothing but his exact state of mind, the craving to feel the ocean of their newly discovered love and to swim in it, Randhir came closer and savor the beautiful sight in front of him..

Sanyukta closed her eyes in pleasure as he caressed her forehead gently, and placed a kiss there. As his lips retreated from her forehead, she looked at him dreamily ,totally lost in his deep chocolaty soul piercing gaze. She bit her lower lip nervously, seductive enough for Randhir to feel the passion boiling in his veins, giving him queue to continue with his pending work.

Reading the signs, he realized her wish, that she too was craving for feeling his love as much as he was for feeling hers. Randhir smiled and bent his body, leaning over her petite one. Inching his face closer to hers, his lips soothe her eyes gently touching them one by one.

He then moved apart and gently moved his fingers on her face caressing her pink cheeks, trailing from her nose, moving to her chin and south, towards her cleavage that she's covered again by folding her arms around them.

Randhir was flattered at her shying gesture. She was hinting him to continue bt still she was feeling shy.! Her shy avatar was so endearing, it took his breath away.

Her innocence was killer.He swiftly took one of her hand in his, and looked deep into her eyes, making her blush. He lifted and kissed her hand, never once breaking the eye contact, he then moved it aside on bed. Randhir then slowly removed her other hand as well kissing it and moving it aside, uncovering her blossoms, with his gaze fixed at her face.

Sanyukta went all red realizing that she's lying on the bed all nude with just one last piece of cloth clinging to her curvy body. She gasped heavily in sheer ecstasy as his fingers tip toed from her chin on her cleavage, passing a tickling sensation running an electric current in her body.

His fingers traveled further downwards, swiftly halting at the band of her remaining piece of cloth she was left with.