Chapter 3

I'm here, I'm Queer, and I wanna go home   -   Leila

We get off the plane and I see a bunch of security guards and SUVs. I look around where we are but there isn't much to see. A very normal private airport. The flight from Spain to Italy wasn't that bad.  It was an hour and 40 minutes flight so not that bad, but I had to fill up everything they sent me from the college. It was about 10 pages I needed to fill out and send them back and I didn't want to do it at the last minute. 

I sigh and climb into the back seat of the SUV Caspian leads us to. We all sit quietly through the 30-minute ride from the airport to Zane's place. I still don't know much about them other than the fact that they are a vampire as Caspian puts it. They don't go to the sun at all.  I sigh as we arrive at the very big house and Caspian drives around the fountain and parks the car. I step out as well as Juan as more guards and maids come to the car to help with the baggage. I walk into the house to see a good-looking person drinking coffee on the kitchen island.

"You must be Leila," They start putting the mug down. "I'm Zane." They say.

"Hey," I say they nod at me and I take a second to let my eyes roam their body. They have dark black hair that reaches just above their chest. And greyish silver eyes. Their skin is very pale and their lips are kinda full.  Their face is well structured and they have square-ish jaw.

They are wearing a black suit that doesn't help with their pale skin. Only making them look paler. They tell me to follow them and we walk up the stairs walking by many doors. "This is our room." They say and walk in.

"Our?" I ask.

"Yes is that a problem?" They ask back as we walk into the room. 

"Um, yeah. I don't know you and you want me to sleep in the same bed with someone I don't know?" I ask back.

"Si." They only say.

"He wants me to be with a man? Ugh," I grumble under my breath hoping they didn't hear me. But just like the last few weeks, luck just isn't with me these days.

"I'm not a man," They say. I blush in embarrassment and wait for them to continue. "Just because I look like one doesn't mean that I am. I'm a woman from head to toe." She said making me look at her with wide eyes. "I may have an extra organ, doesn't mean I'm any less of a woman."

"Trans?" I ask looking over her once more.

"No, Intersex." Oh...

***************************
-----------------------------

For the lucky people that read this book after the hard editing I'm doing here, Just know it was soo bad lol

-Alex