Meeting Yashiro's Friends

————— <3
Yashiro - - - < Aoi

As Yashiro looked at the direction Aoi was pointing, she quickly smiled and waved to the mysterious people, beaming with excitement

"Hm..Are they the new students?" Akane asked with a curious tone, while the strangers walked towards them. 3 boys and 1 girl, One guy had yellow with orange highlights on his hair. Another one had plain black long hair and had a scar across his face. The last guy had black hair that fades into a mint green reaching his waist. The girl had long dark brown with orange tips at the end of her hair, she also wore a bamboo muzzle over her mouth.

"Aoi-chan?" Nene-chan asked while softly poking me "Are you okay?" I snapped out of my thoughts and replied "Yeah! I'm fine..You guys must be the new students right? Nice to meet you, I'm Nene-chan's friend" I greeted myself while giving a small bow to show respect. "Yeah, We're Yashiro-san's friends. Hi my name is Senjuro" The guy with Yellow and Orange highlights said ending it with a small, soft smile, of course I smiled back.

"Guys, Meet Aoi-chan! Aoi-chan meet my outside of school friends!" Nene-chan explained "Like I said, Nice to meet you!" I told them while closing my eyes, I soon opened them when one of them spoke, "Hello, My name's.." He paused like he was trying to remember his name "My name is Muichiro Tokito and the girl with the bamboo muzzle on her mouth is Ne...Nezuko" The guy with waist long hair that fades into a mint green replied. He looked..weird, he had no expression on his face which dented chills down my spine.
"Hi! My name's Genya, Nice to meet you too" The guy with plain black long hair smiled

"Right! You guys, What class do you have first?" Nene-chan asked them "We have (Whatever Class Their In) first, then Math, LA, Arts, Music, P.E, History....." Senjuro-kun explained to Nene-chan their classes while I excused myself and went to Akane-kun.

•|•||•|•||•|•||•|•

•Timeskip• Recess
3RD PERSON POV:

Yashiro was waiting for the bell to ring so she could finally have lunch. *RING RING* The bell ringed loudly, telling the students they could finally go out and eat. Everyone rushed out of the classroom like the speed of light (idiom). Yashiro went to her locker and went straight to the bathroom, She thought Hanako and Kou would already be there talking about stuff or Hanako just teasing Kou, she thought right. As soon as she went inside, Hanako hugged her from behind softly but thightly "E-eh?! Hanaka-kun?? Are you alright?.. Ah! Hello Kou-kun! I didn't see you there" Yashiro said with a smile tho puzzled on why Hanako quickly hugged her "Hello Senpai! I heard there are new students, right?" Kou asked Yashiro, who's still being hugged thightly by Hanako "Yep! 4 new people" Yashiro told Kou "Now..Hanako-kun..Pls" Yashiro looked at Hanako "Pls get off" Yashiro asked Hanako "Noo!!" Hanako exclaimed making Yashiro sigh and made Kou chase him around. They had fun till the end of recess, which they had to seperate.