No uniform day

YASHIRO POV:

I fluttered my eyes open to see the bright sunlight on my face, I slowly started to keep fluttering my eyes to get out of my drowsy state. I slowly sat up on my comfortable bed, still feeling a bit sleepy and looked around my room, I then remembered that I have school today so I quickly jumped out and went straight to the bathroom. After having a hard time taking a shower, I walked out of my bathroom and walked infront of my cabinet thinking of what I should wear today since it's no uniform day.

"Hm..What should I wear?.." I thought while looking at my cabinet full of clothes, "I'll just wear my usual clothes, The others will probably do that too"

I first brushed my hair leaving no clumps in it and styled it into my normal hairstyle but instead of my normal hairpins holding my hair on each sides, it was a pinkish-purple butterfly hairpin because I am part of the butterfly girls or in another words a Kocho. For the clothes, I started putting on the normal demon slayer outfit first then put on my haori ; The foundation was pink and had radish, circle designs all over it and skulles all around of the tips of my sleeves, I also wore a dark pink skirt that goes down near the end of my thighs.

"That will do" I thought while heading down the stairs to the kitchen to go eat.

Our kitchen had a normal size for a mansion. The stairs are next to the kitchen, while the table, where we eat, was outside of the perimeter of the kitchen. Next to the table was an open wall, where the people who got injured train alone and where we put our laundry to dry.

"Nene-chan!" My older sister, Shinobu; She had black hair that fades into purple and had a butterfly hairpin holding her hair, she also normally wears our oldest sister haori who passed away years ago. Her or our oldest sister's haori looked like a butterfly, white first then it fades into a light green then fades again into a light pink, the tip on their haori was black and had different sizes of white circles. She also always had a smile on her face that can either be scary or reassuring, she normally uses it on her mission. Nee-san Shinobu started calling out my name, pulling me out of my thoughts, I looked at her waving her hand trying get my attention.

I walked up to them and started smiling, "Nene-chan? Aren't you going to wear your uniform?" Aoi asked; Aoi is also one of my sisters, Her hair was styled into two ponytails held up by two blue butterflys. She's also the one who takes care of the mansion and the patients when Nee-san Shinobu's gone, I also help Nee-san Aoi when Nee-san Shinobu out on a mission so I could learn more about medical stuff.

I soon replied to her "I don't have to Nee-san, It's no uniform day"

"Ah! Alright Be safe!"

"Hm, Yes. Be safe now Nene-chan"

"Hm! I should get going!" I was about to leave when someone called my name

"Wait..Nene-chan"

I turn around to look at my sister, Kanao; She had her hair in a ponytail on one side on her head, her ponytail faded into a dark hot pink, being held by a pink and lime butterfly.

"Eh?? What's wrong Nee-san?" I asked her, "You forgot your lunch" She replied holding out my lunch in her hands, I thank her and waited for my friends to come. It took about 5 minutes when waiting for them, it was only a short about of time since they're houses lived far away.

"Good thing they run fast" I thought when I saw them nearing out on our meeting spot.

We finally started walking to school but without bickering and talking to each other, of course.

•Timeskip• At school

AOI POV:

I was in class, talking with Akane-kun when I saw Nene-chan and her friends walk past while bickering.

I excused myself from Akane-kun then started walking faster towards Nene-chan and her friends. "Nene-chan!" I quietly yelled trying to get her and her friends attention.

Nene-chan looked around aswell as her friends to look at me trying to keep up. They talked for a bit before heading towards me, Nene-chan was infront while her friends were behind her "Hi Aoi-chan" Nene-chan said while softly smiling "Hi Nene-chan!" I said while panting a bit but still keeping my head low, they were fast, like they were running but in reality they were just walking.

I look up to see Nene-chan wearing something, when I looked behind her, some of her friends were also wearing it

I ask what was that they are wearing, One of Nene-chan's friend replied for her. "It's a haori, It's kinda like a jacket" A guy said with black long hair, "Uh..My name's Genya by the way.. incase you forgot" Both of us awkwardly smiled before getting pulled away from the silence by Nene-chan.

"Do you like my haori?" Asked Nene-chan "Hai! It looks so cute!" I reply to her question
"Arigato Aoi-chan" Nene-chan smiled at me while closing her eyes into an upward cresent.

"Hm..Should I ask her?" I thought to myself, I gained suspicious about Nene-chan when she started helping the inquired people who gets into fights, she never told me she knew medical stuff so it suprised me.

"Aoi-chan?" Nene-chan slowly poked me "Are you okay?"

"H-hai! I'm fine!" My face flushed with embarrassment, it has been a few months since I started blacking out and a few months since Nene-chan started acting strange.

I excused myself from blacking out and talked with Nene-chan a bit before going back to Akane-kun.

|•||•|•||•|•||•|

This is only part 1, Next part will be out in a few days/weeks, Thanks for reading

1029 words