Fighting and Suspicions

!Contains a bit of MuiNezu!
MUICHIROU PERSON POV:

I'm just wandering around the school ground trying to find Nezuko, everytime when she's not with me I feel..empty, cold, sad..guilty for some reason.. "Where are you Nezuko?" I thought with a bothered expression on my face, she hardly leaves by my side unless she's with her brother. A few minutes passed when I saw Nezuko with some guy..he was holding her close, one of his hand on her waist and the other on her back pushing her close..she looked uncomfortable, she couldn't hurt him since she promised to never hurt a human, I don't know why but I felt my blood boil, seeing her bright, happy smile formed into a uncomfortable, scared frown just made me mad.

I found myself walking towards them and puncing the guy, who was holding her, in the face hard while pulling Nezuko softly behind me, reassuring her that it was okay and she was safe.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" The guy screamed in pain, he had a black eye and his nose was bleeding "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He screamed and waited for an answer but I didn't give him one, I just looked at him with disgust in my eyes, he was probably..no..he was worser AND uglier than a demon. I was about to punch him again but two people stopped me, one was pulling me back while the other one was in front of the person I was about to punch, turns out it was Senjoro..wait no Senjiro, Senjuro? and G..Genya? Whatever. Genya was the one who was holding me back while Senjuro was the one infront of the person who I was fighting.

"Don't worry, Yashiro will be here soon" Senjuro said to the guy, I was still being held back by Genya, I didn't want to hurt them so I gave up. "Thanks" Genya mumbled to me and let go, I hummed in response while nodding

Yashiro soon came and helped the injured, pathetic, excuse of a man, I heard Yashiro say something under her breath in a cold tone while helping him "Please don't do this again, or me and my friends won't help you again" Yashiro was always good at scaring people but also making them love her, I mean she is a butterfly girl. "I won't do it again..I-I'm sorry.." The guy said to Yashiro while stuttering. Yashiro then smiled while whispering something in the guys ear, probably a threat to the guy to never touch Nezuko again.

•Timeskip• Few months later

3RD PERSON POV:

There would always be fights happening and Yashiro would always help the injured people. People were suprised especially Aoi, Akane, Kou and Hanako since they didn't knew Yashiro could do medical, They're starting to get suspicious..

"What else have Yashiro been hiding?"