Author's Note

Hey dear readers!!

Its my first time publishing a story.. I am so nervous of how it will turn out to be. I got inspired by my favourite authors- Colleen Hoover and Penelope Douglas. Their books are so awesome that once you start reading you can never stop till you finish it. Made me inspire to write my own story and share with you all! I am not very confident about this story because it's my first time but I hope you all support me and keep reading Rose's story. The character 'Rose' is somehow related to lily from 'It ends with us' by Colleen Hoover. Not completely related but kind of. Rose has a pen-pal who ends up with her and this pen-pal was created by the inspiration from 'Punk 57" by Penelope Douglas. There are differences like they don't send letters to each other unlike in the book. Rose and her online homie are connected through the digital world. The concept of online friends is inspired by my best online friend who I still haven't met but is even better than people I've met in real life. Just like my friend supports me, cheers me up and keeps me company, Rose's friend becomes her emotional support. I won't spoil ahead, so please support my story!!

Lots of love
~bobaislove