~Chapter 2~

-Rose-

Dear Diary,
I've a list of shits to share with you!! Its been quite long since I last wrote to you since I was busy moving in. Let me tell you the most awesome ones.
So..
OMG I can't believe it-
So like our campus has a bunch of cute, hot guys obviously very popular. One of the most popular guy lives in the next building to mine!! Its amazing cuz the last time I had a crush was in 3rd grade. Let me make it clear, I don't have a crush on that guy, ABSOLUTELY NOT (no sarcasm intended) but since he's hot and I've always been isolated from others I'm kinda attracted to him.. I mean you can't resist hot guys- Also he comes in my bus like, our dorms are separated from the campus for some dumb reason. Buses are supplied to drop us from campus to dorms and vice versa. Of course they take fees for that. My mom divorced my so called dad 2 years back. My life has finally got a positive turn. It feels really good. Though my mom shouts at me a lot atleast she gives me a little money and anyway I'm used to the scoldings for no reason. I'm looking forward to my first day in school tomorrow. Since god changed my life for a better good, I want to make some efforts and blend in. Tryna get some methods to make friends honestly. Though I have asthma and panic attacks (sighhh) I'll try my best to hide it since it will make me look weird. I'll try hard for tomorrow. Let's pick out the best outfits I have.. Wish me luck!! (I AM SO FUCKING NERVOUS AJSJJAJSNSKAGSS)
-love you