~Chapter 3~

-Rose-

Its been a long day. I was very nervous but I made a friend! Her name is Lily Cha. She's from Korea and I ABSOLUTELY love korean people. There culture, songs, styles just everything is awesome. We exchanged our numbers and had fun. Also I just found out but we are in the same dorm!! This is so cool I made my first friend and we share rooms! I told her about my hobbies and stuff and we talked a lot. Honestly I didn't think I would make a single friend but I guess dress to impress worked! I'm planning on telling her about my panic and asthma attacks just incase. Like when we get close I'll tell her cuz I'm not that sure yet. In this hostel, boy's and girl's dorms are just next to each other so some weird girls are all acting coy all the time putting on extra makeup and dressing a lot. Everyone seems to put effort since it's a new start so I've decided to do the same. I don't think I'll get engaged in romance shits and right now I just want to study and get real rich to be independent. To my surprise, Mom called me today. She asked how I was doing and how the first day was. I guess that she's also trying to change. I've kinda started to forgive her cuz honestly she didn't go as extreme as that man. She gave me space after scolding and hitting me all she wanted and then gave me new clothes and stuff to be sorry. I actually think it was just a way for her to vent her anger when that man abused her all the time he was drunk nagging about her spending money and all. Time heals everything. Its true I guess. I hope everything starts to turn out great and both my mom and I get to be happy all the time! Anyway so I gotta go now tomorrow I need to get up early.
-good night