-[Author's Note]-> 1

Hey.

It's ya boi Zui here yet once again, this time around, welcoming you to my next work on Merula Snyde from the game Harry Potter: Hogwarts' Mystery. You won't need to play the game in order to understand the story, though, I'll try to make it as clear as possible, as well as follow the events faithfully. But, of course, somethings will go different since there is a new character, that being yourself, the Reader! So, a few things will change, such as:

[------------------------------------------------------------]

- [Characters will start at the age of 15]

The reason for that is simple, and it has to do with my other Harry Potter work, which will be a direct sequel to this one, just with other characters, and this time, following the books instead of the game. There are other basic reasons, and as to why, in this book, the characters will start at the age of 15, and in the next one, my fanfic where I'll follow the books, they'll start at the age of 11, will be explained in this story at the initial chapters.

[------------------------------------------------------------]

- [The next work will happen 10 years later than canon] -

When I do write the story on the books of Harry Potter, they'll happen 10 years later than in the actual series, that being, in the 2000's rather than in the 1990's. Again, reason for that being that when I write the books, they are a direct follow up of this book that you're reading at the moment, and it wouldn't make too much sense in the story, since when the characters of this book leave Hogwarts, the events of the books/movies take place.

[------------------------------------------------------------]

So, yeah, that's about it.

Not a whole lot would change, but a fair bit, to be honest. All of it because I wanna write a follow up to this book with the next series and whatnot, blah blah blah, all that I said already. Nonetheless, I will stop to bother y'all, and let you guys and maybe gals enjoy the story. If you do, please feel free to comment and vote, I'm just happy that you gave me a chance. So, yeah, I hope to see you in the first chapter that will follow this A/N. Cya~!

In this profile, we stan Merula