↳[Fight or Flight]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[L/N] - Last Name
I
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
["Thinking"]

Weird... Why did I stop writing so much, I wonder?

Was I getting bored? Was I not seeing any sort of reason to continue, or perhaps I was just tired of it all? I don't know, but all I know is that I'm back! At least for the time being... I dont know how much this boost of energy will last, but I doubt that it'll be very long. Regardless, guess it's better if I make use of it while it lasts, right? Then, in that case, welcome to yet another chapter! The last... For the time being, of course.

After this one I'll go back and finish Violet Evergarden (Since if I do write only 5, there will be only two remaining, so it' better if I just knock it all at once already), then One Punch Man (That I'll write 7 chapters for the same reason as the Violet Evergarden story), then this one, that I'll write until I finish with Year 1. Likely to take about 10 - 15 chapters? Probably something along those lines I would say, but I'm not quite sure.

At this point this is old news, but...

Rest in peace, you legend. The Hagrid we needed, but did not deserve.
"I'll see you in the azure skies, my friend" - Naidan Mönkhbat.

<<<<<< I >[---]< I >>>>>>

Y/N: ["Sweet dreams are made of this~♪ Who am I to disagree~♪"]

Y/N sat in his room, humming to the song while holding a book in his hand. Perry calmly laid by his side in the bed, snoring away in a blissful sleep. Y/N also laid in his bed, his blue eyes scanning throughout the pages and words of the book. Though he found himself merely scanning over them rather than actually reading them. He would gloss over the letters and phrases, and just like that, he would move on the next.

He would remember it all anyways.

It wasn't long before Y/N had to put his Spell book down thanks to the door to his opening. It prompted him to sit up and remove his earphones, pausing his Walkman. Through the door peaked a familiar dark-skinned girl with glasses and big eyes. Rowan glanced around for a moment before her eyes laid on Y/N, the boy remained with his usual plain outfit beneath the Ravenclaw's cloak, and his calm gaze.

Y/N: [Hey hey, look who it is. What's up?"] Y/N calmly stood up as Rowan entered the room ["Can I help ya with something, Rowan?"]

Rowan: ["Oh, hey! Sorry for barging in just like that, I knocked a few times, but I didn't hear anything"] She continued, gently pushing her glasses up as she closed the door behind her ["Chester told me that you were in. I was just hoping to check up on you after the ordeal with Merula"]