↳[Hunter]

[Y/N] - Your Name
[L/N] - Last Name
I
["Talking"]
["SCREAMING"]
["Whispering"]
["Thinking"]

Writing a chapter after saving your house from flooding be wild.
Anyway, uh, welcome to chapter 4! ... Which I also procrastinated on.

Y'know, it's becoming almost a meme at this point, I will have ideas for 20 new stories in a day, and write 1 chapter a month or some shit, it would be funny if it wasn't tragic, and annoying. But regardless, I'm working on it, slow but steady. You know, baby steps 'n shit like that. Regardless, here we are! Not much to say other than what I already said, so I'll just leave y'all to read the chapter, and as usual, I hope you enjoy.

Oh, and...

Don't be this type of person, please

I don't wanna stretch this or kill y'all mood, so just don't.

I really won't hesitate to fucking block you and delete your comments, as I did with whoever this "funny guy" is. If you're reading this and can't see my profile or comment on my stories, that is why. I love reading comments, I really do, they always, ALWAYS make my day, but this sort of shit really just pisses me off. It is both annoying, unfunny, and straight-up just fucking racist. Fuck off with that shit.

I always want my chapters to feel good and have a nice pacing to them, and I hate to start things off in this chapter with these sort of things, but I feel like it was necessary. While I wouldn't mind exposing their Tag and Nickname, I can't, because I know that someone might try to harass them, and that supporting that sort of thing wouldn't make me any better, so that's why I censored their nick and deleted the comments.

Don't. Do. This. Shit.

I tend to shit like this slide because I simply dismiss it as not worth of my time, but I can and I will be a fucking asshole if I need to. I tend to do my best to make everyone happy and satisfied and never bother anyone, or be a cunt, but if I need to deal with ANYONE no matter who they are by being a fucking asshole, then trust me, I will be. I'm sorry to those that don't deserve to read this, but do NOT try my patience.

And finally, let's get on with this chapter.
You've been warned. All of you.

<<<<<< I >[---]< I >>>>>>

Y/N: ["She's a maniac, maniac on the floor~♪"]

Y/N hummed to the beat of the song while he walked down the flight of the stairs. The now much-smaller duffle bag being carried slung around his arm as if it was a normal backpack, the blonde hummed. His clothes shuffled for a moment as if something was crawling underneath it. And, sure enough, Perry peaked his head out of the collar in Y/N's hood. Glancing around for a moment before he buried himself in there again.