Jade Chamber 2.0 and the Mysterious Woman

Autor note

I'm sorry my english is still not the best so I use the help translator
--------------------------------------------------------

Y/n is a traveler just like lumine, who for some luck was there when all that happened to the blonde, but has no memory of her life before that battle

She feels that her life before that with the mysterious goddess and the twins was a life without color, without grace, without expectations, very likely that was the reason she was in the same situation as the twins that day

A lot has happened since she and the Lumine Traveler, who she was the twin she was in that day, bumped into each other on the beach and found Paimon.

|Port of liyue|

{4 o'clock in the afternoon}

Y/n: is it true that Ningguang is going to rebuild the jade chamber, that would be cool after all after that battle...

Lumine: Best way to find out is to ask her

Paimon: so let's go to Yujing's Terrace •says floating next to the two travelers

|In Yujing Terrace|

The trio gets a little closer to the people there near Ningguang

Ningguang: I gathered everyone here today to make an important announcement.

Perhaps some of you have already heard the news, I am indeed planning to rebuild the Jade Chamber

Hongfei: Rebuild the Jade Chamber? It's not a simple task...

Changgui: So the rumors are true. This is why the price of building materials has gone up so much…

Zhicheng: The Jade Chamber has a very special meaning for Ms. Ningguang. If only I could take this opportunity...

The trio hears the people around them talking, but they soon turn their attention to Ningguang.

Ningguang: No rush! Many people have heard about this, and have contacted me, saying that they would like to be a part of the project.

By the way, I'd also like to ask you a favor.

The construction site was chosen, and materials were gathered. However, three important items are still missing.

These three items are "Sunset Plaustrite", "Wonderful Core" and "Adepti Seal".

A few more minutes of conversation later

Looking around the 3 people there who were listening seemed excited about the proposal Ningguang gave that the first 3 people who meet them will have the chance to ask him a question

And soon these people left the place with agitation to fulfill

The silence was broken by paimon

Paimon: Rebuild the Jade Chamber? It's something very important for Liyue, are we going to check it out too? •says scratching his head looking at the travelers•

Y/n: It doesn't hurt to take a look, right?

Lumine: Of course why not

The trio walk towards Ningguang

The three talked to Ningguang and decided to try it too.

Paimon: Ningguang is really busy... Let's hurry too!

Y/n: where do we start? •says the traveler while scratching her head

Lumine: Let's get out of Yujing's Terrace first... •says looking to the side Huh?, looks like there's something strange happening there, look •says pointing•

~-~-~-~

Liu the Scar: Miss, you are a person of elegance and prominence! I see that you will easily win this competition that Miss. Ningguang is performing. We have some information that we think you might be interested in. Please, let's go to a quieter place to talk...

The white haired woman soon replied

?? - it's not necessary *says walking away*

The man who stood there was not satisfied with the answer so he spoke in an angrier tone to the other man beside him.

Liu the Scar: Hey! Do not say that! Hey! Do not go away! *says and then sighs annoyed*

Why are you standing there? Behind her!

Qiang the Brave: Yes sir!

The trio watched the two men leave towards where the mysterious girl had gone.

Soon Paimon suggested following them as they also needed information at the moment.

The three of you go, but you don't find him, but a few minutes later that man's familiar voice is heard below.

Liu the Scar: Hehe. Look, miss. There's nowhere else to run. Don't worry. We have no bad intentions. Give us some Mora, and we'll give you some information. Everyone wins.

Qiang the Courageous: Boss, I don't have a good feeling. Look at her, that white hair, and that different aura... She doesn't look like an ordinary person... *says a little unsure and a little cautious*

As the conversation went on just below, they watched

Y/n: I don't know, I think I'd better go after a Millelith, I'll be right back *says h/c walking away*

~-~-~-~

Qiang the Courageous: Boss... something's not right... *says a little backed away*

Liu the Scar: What are you afraid of? We are only selling information, this is not illegal. If she lays a finger on us, we'll sue her for every penny!

Y/n: Here they are. They're forcing you to make a deal. *says pointing to the two men from before*

Zheng: Huh? you again?

Liu the Scar: The Milleliths? Who caught the Milleliths' attention? *says looking around and stops at the traveler beside Millelith* You?
You should mind your own business! I... *says with a slightly annoyed tone*

Zheng: Silence! How dare you intimidate innocent civilians? You come with me! *says loudly and approaches the men*

Liu the Scar: Hehe, don't be angry sir... Let me explain...

The two are taken away by the Milleliths

Paimon: Come on let's check how the girl is *says floating in front*