In search of materials

We walked out slowly, I could feel the redeemer's gaze from the clouds on my back, but I didn't turn around and kept walking while talking to Shenhe for a while.

We walked for a while, close to the hostel and then to the surroundings close to the port of liyue

As we walked I told some stories of the adventures I had with lumine and paimon

Shenhe: So y/n what's the vision?, I saw that I had one, but I ended up not paying that much attention

Y/n: yes it is y/v and well i'm fine with any weapon actually but lately i'm using y/a

Soon we went back to the hostel, apparently we were just walking for two hours.

That meant Shenhe listened to me speak for 2 hours

Y/n: sorry for making you listen to me for 2 hours, well we're almost at the hostel, so I'm going ahead to see lumine and paimon, even Shenhe •says waving•

|Port of liyue|

Albergue/6am

Paimon: Hi Shenhe

Lumine: Hello Shenhe

Shenhe: Ah... I think you've heard my situation from my master, haven't you?

Paimon: Huh? How did you find out?

Shenhe: I thought I'd sleep when you got back, but I couldn't hear your footsteps.

Shenhe: I worried about you, so I went to look for you outside, and then I saw the silhouette of my master. Also, you've changed your attitude slightly since this morning, so I suppose my master told you my stories.

After all, my master is very... talkative.

Paimon: Hehe... Paimon apologizes as Paimon thought you were an Adeptus.

Shenhe: No problem, I don't care about that...

Y/n: good morning guys •says still a little sleepy•

Paimon: Good morning Y/n, you should have come with us yesterday, we talked to the cloud redeemer

Y/n: I already knew, I saw it with shenhe, but what did you guys talk about?

Lumine: the redeemer spoke about shenhe

Paimon: But it doesn't really matter because now it's set From now on, you're our friend! And it doesn't matter if you're Adeptus or not, the important thing is friendship!

Shenhe: Right. Even without knowing what I should do, I liked the word "friend".

Light: Great! We've rested enough, we'll keep looking for the other materials.

It was a very laborious business, it was really difficult to get all the materials

In the middle of the way we met with another girl beidou

Beidou introduced Yunjin to us

That in the end ended up going with us to some places too

A part we ended up hearing a lot from the Divine Maiden of Devastation" is the opera that Yunjin was going to present

And there were many other conversations almost all of them involving shenhe

On the one hand, we knew a little more about her and it was nice to meet her friends.

After that we went to Master Zhang to be able to build the Wonderful Core

Master Zhang: Oh...

Paimon: So, uhhh...is everything ok?

Master Zhang: This ore you found is top notch. I think I'll be able to make a good final product with this. It's time to show my talent.

Beidou: Hello sailors, how are you doing?

Beidou: I have a little problem. Suling has never seen a Wonderful Core before, which is why investigating it will take a lot of time...

Master Zhang: Leave the Wonderful Core production to me. I'll work on them while you do something else. Don't worry, it won't take long for me to finish the forging.

Yunjin: Then we'll leave it to you, Master Zhang. In the meantime, we will prepare Adpeti Seals. But where will we find it?

Shenhe: Leave it to me.

Beidou: With you, Shenhe?

Shenhe: That. I trained with the Adepti for years, so I have some basic knowledge of making Seals.

Shenhe: On our first date I told him I was here for the Jade Chamber rather than the competition.

Shenhe: Actually I came to deliver the Adepti Seals. My master heard about the reconstruction of the Jade Chamber, and asked me to deliver them to Ningguang. Furthermore, my master would also like me to take this opportunity to return to human society. But I've been separated from the mortal world for so long, and there's a lot of basic knowledge I don't have.

Beidou: I can't say if it's a good idea or not to stay or not, as I don't know so many details... But our paths crossed, we will always have a connection. If you feel down, come find me on my ship, there will always be a drink waiting for you.

Shenhe: Thank you. So, Master Zhang... Can I make the Seals in your workshop?

Master Zhang: Of course! I happen to also like to see how the Adepti perform their arts.

Shenhe: Phew... The Seals are ready. Although they are a little inferior to my master's, I assure you that there will be no problems with their quality.

Master Zhang: Those things you need are also ready.

Paimon: Good! Let's hurry to deliver them so no one can overtake us.

Y/n: so let's go •says already walking•