A walk around.. I think everyone knows what it is, right...

autor note 

the last time I'll leave this here ksk, so it doesn't get so repetitive

Y/n- Your nameY/v- your visionY/n- your weaponH/c- hair color

good reading and see you in the next chapters ^-^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way back Paimon and lumine find Y/n strange to be strangely quiet, normally H/c would say something to liven up the walk a little, but the two looked at her and she was slightly distracted

But they decided not to say anything because the friend could be tired and so in silence

Arriving at the place, they meet with Shenhe

Paimon: Shenhe, when we arrived, Paimon heard many people praising her!

Shenhe: ...Really? *says without reaction, just like the other times*

Paimon: What a cold reaction is that?! Why aren't you happy about it? If someone praised Paimon, Paimon would smile very proudly!

Shenhe: I've received similar compliments before. They called me Adeptus, treated me with great respect, as if I were different from ordinary people.

Paimon: Yes... But because Adepti are like that. At least the ones we know are quite unique and reclusive. Very different from normal people.

Shenhe: But I'm not...

Lumine: Shenhe?

Y/n Are you ok?

Shenhe: I'm fine. I've been working really hard since we set foot in that magical paradise. I'm just a little tired.

Paimon: Let Paimon think! Baiwen just told us that Ningguang has rented some houses for people to rest. Let's go there!

Shenhe: No need. I prefer to find a quiet place in nature and do a meditation.

Paimon: No! What if you find something dangerous?

Paimon: If you're hungry, you have to eat; if you're sleepy, you have to rest well! You cannot defy human nature!

Y/n: Paimon is right!

Lumine: A hostel would definitely be more comfortable than hanging out in the wild.

Shen: Okay...

Paimon: Great, now yes. Let's go to our hotel, Lumine and Y/n

You walked very little to the hostel

Ju'an: Hello! Did you come to stay? They arrived at the right time, because we only have two rooms available. As this place was chosen to be the construction site for the new Jade Chamber, there are people here all the time. And not just workers, but visitors, business people, tea sellers... That's why the rooms here were almost all booked today... But it's a good thing there are still 2 rooms available for you.

Paimon: Okay!

Ju'an: One of them is being cleaned and should be released in half an hour, and the other you'll find when you turn left after entering this way. These are keys to the rooms. I'm getting out of here! Good rest. *says handing over the two keys*

Lumine: Shenhe, rest. We'll stay out here until the other room is ready.

Paimon: And Paimon will also take the opportunity to find something good to eat... Paimon saw a guest coming in with a giant roasted chicken leg! We'll buy you one too, Shenhe! You can eat it at night, or for breakfast tomorrow.

Shenhe: Well, I'm going to rest so if you need anything, you can come to me. I'm a light sleeper, I'll hear you knocking on the door.

Y/n Have a good rest!

Lumine: See you tomorrow!

Shenhe: See you tomorrow!

As soon as Shenhe walked away Y/n turned to her companions who were leaving

Y/n: I'll stay inside, and I'll let you know when the room is free *says with hand on head*

Lumine: Okay, see you later *says waving to her companion while heading for the door*

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Y/n: Really tiring today, if it wasn't for Shenhe's help that rock would have been more complicated, Shenhe uhnn... it's a nice name *says to herself while giving a small smile*

Without even realizing it Y/n finds herself thinking about today specifically about the mysterious white-haired woman

Y/n: I think... the most beautiful thing would be the eyes, they are unique and have a color that is difficult to explain *says a little confused by sleepiness*

A few minutes later, footsteps are heard through the entrance.

Y/n: Shenhe... You weren't sleeping?

Shenhe: Y/n... weren't you supposed to be with Paimon and Lumine?

Y/n: And I decided to stay here, they've been walking around for a bit, but why are you awake?

Shenhe: I thought I'd sleep when you got back, but I couldn't hear your footsteps. I worried about you, so I decided to go outside and look

Y/n: If you still want to check we can go together *says with a brief smile*

Shenhe: Doesn't seem like a bad idea

You and Shenhe walk to the door, but you're kind of confused why shenhe stopped

Y/n: hey Shenhe did something happen? *says trying to look too* wait, that's not the Redeemer of the Clouds, what are they talking about so much?... Hey shenhe wants to go for a walk

Shenhe: A turn?

Y/n: It's kind of like a hangout where friends/family/couples go for a walk around the place and enjoy the view (krai, I'm feeling kind of stupid right now, obviously she might know what else it is in other words ) *says a little nervous and inside freaking out*

Shenhe: Uhnn looks interesting, why not