𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

jalaiah

I pulled up to Bakari's apartment, parking my car near the front. Bakari stood on the curb, awaiting my arrival. He greeted me with a hug and kiss as he opened my door for me to get out.

I grabbed all of my things from the backseat and locked the doors behind me. "how was your day?"

"Tiresome." I replied, I was extremely tired after a long day of work and taking clients.

All I wanted was to eat, relax in a nice bath and go straight to sleep. Bakari was looking extremely fine. "you looking scrumptious daddy." I cheesed admiring his black and white fit that consist of a black poor boys shirt, half black half white jeans, and his black and white dunks.

His gold chain laid perfectly around his neck. While his tattoos glistened in the sun.

 While his tattoos glistened in the sun

"Thank you baby. Before we go into the house I have a surprise for you." Bakari stopped in front of the door and faced me.

"come on baby, i am tired and want to take a nice hot bubble bath." I sighed whining, "and my feet hurt." I dragged out.

"it'll be quick. open your eyes." Bakari instructed, I did as told and he lead me into the house as I followed the sound of his voice.

"open your eyes"

I opened my eyes my heart stopped and my mouth fell open, "oh my..baeeee this is so pretty!" I pouted fanning my face so I wouldn't cry like a big ass baby, but failed.

Best Part played lowly in the background as we walked further into the apartment.

"i wanted to ask you something serious, but first go into the bedroom and change into the black dress that is laid out for you.

I nodded and ran upstairs to the bedroom. The stairs had dozens of red roses on either side that looked perfect.

 The stairs had dozens of red roses on either side that looked perfect

I cupped my mouth as I opened the door to the bedroom. The floor was covered in rose petals and candles set up against the wall while red balloons filled the ceiling.