𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

jalaiah | 11:19 p.m.
November 6th

"It's time for us to turn the fuck uppppp!" Mariah yelled popping the bottle of patron.

We were celebrating my grand opening for the boutique in three weeks at my brand new location.

"Whooooaaaaaaa" Zariyah cheered.

Mariah pulled each of us a double shot of patron, "cheers to our finest bitch being the motherfucking boss lady that she is! PERIOD." Mariah said.

"cheers to being rich and boss moms" i clinked their glasses and we downed our shots.

The liquor in my system was getting me hot and bothered. "oooh bitch ain't that bk?" Zariyah asked pointing to the bar.

That is him, I wonder what he doing here.

I excused myself from the girls and walked over to where he was at, "hey, stranger." I smiled tapping his shoulder.

He turned around and smiled, "queen? what you doing here?"

"celebrating with the girls" i nodded over to our section. "I'm opening another boutique, I just closed on the building." I smiled happily.

"congratulations, I'm proud of you shorty" bakari smiled hugging me.

My body was hot as hell from the liquor and I could jump him any minute. "let's go back to your place" i whispered seductively in his ear, licking his earlobe. He bit his bottom lip, "go get the girls than we can swing by my place." he explained. I nodded and went to go get Mariah and Zariyah.

We dropped Mariah and Zariyah off at their places and drove downtown to Bakari's condo. We was driving while I was in the passenger seat.

Wet Dreamz by Sevyn Streeter and Jeremih played in the background, I glanced over at Bakari who looked too damn fine in the moonlight.

He drove with his left hand while the right laid on his crotch I leaned over the center console, coming face to face with his crotch.

I massaged his dick through his shorts, biting my lip while he glanced at me than back at the road.

"you better wait til me get home, you gone make me crash this damn car." He warned.

"I don't care..just drive" i mumbled connecting my mouth to the tip of his dick. He let out two groans and gripped the steering wheel tightly with both hands.

I did tricks with my mouth that I picked up last time we had sex. The car jerked making me gag on his dick. I lifted my head up slightly, "pay attention or pull over" I spoke going back down to finish him off. His erected dick jumped at my touch making me happy inside and out.

"fuck, i can't focus while you sucking my damn soul." he groaned pulling into a deserted parking lot and parking the car.

He nutted in my mouth and I swallowed his kids.

"hop ya ass in the back" he spoke above a whisper.

I hopped in the back like he told me to and he followed behind me. He laid that good pipe.

We reached our climax's at the same time. My phone rung, I looked at the contact name, rolling my eyes I declined the call.

"you should've answered it" Bakari grunted smacking my ass as he gave me slow and deep strokes.

My phone rung a good ten times blowing the hell out of my sexual high. When it rung the last time bakari answered it while fastening his pace making my moans grow louder and louder with every thrust. "Fuck Kari" i moaned while he was still on the phone.