𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

jakalyn | 12:18 pm
October 8th

Today is my birthday and cookout/party at my grandma Brenda house. My mom and sisters surprised me with cards and breakfast in bed this morning.

My mom is freaking out, crying every second that her baby girl is a whole teenager now.

"Ma! We have to gooo!" Isis yelled from the bottom of the staircase.

"kay and mirah wait in the car..we'll be out in a second" nissa spoke, we nodded and walked out of the door.

"kay, take my pic real quick" mirah said stopping to hand me her phone, i took her picture while she posed and we got into the backseat of my moms car.

We waited a good 15 minutes before isis, nissa and ma came out the house. "Ma you look fly fly" Isis complimented her as ma got into the drivers seat.

"thank you baby" Ma smiled, pulling off to grandma brenda house.

10 minutes later

We pull up to auntie mariah house and get out of the car, "is that the birthday girllll" my nana cooed walking over to us, she greeted everyone with hugs and cheek kisses, but when she greeted me she squeezed my cheeks and gave me a hug.

"here's a little something for my baby ok" nana whispered sliding two blue one hundred dollar bills in my hand.

"thank you nana kiki" i smiled.

"oh hold the hell up,, i know that ain't my lil bit, chocolate" uncle marco walked over to us with a big grin and open arms.

He called me by my nickname due to my chocolate complexion that I got from my dad. "hi unc" i smiled hugging him.

I could smell the Hennessy on his breath as he pulled away from our embrace. My mother, mirah, and my sisters were already standing on the porch waiting for me to go inside.

"Marco, leave that girl be and let her come into this damn house!" My other grandmother brenda yelled from the porch. I laughed and he kissed his teeth but did what she said.

 I laughed and he kissed his teeth but did what she said