[14]

“No, what I want to hear is why you’re telling me you need to leave the handsome stranger’s home when you basically told me you would absolutely let him inside of your cute little butt if he asked nicely enough.”

Nam-ju was not ever going to stop until she got Jungkook laid.

She had asked him once if he was asexual and he’d told her no, just painfully afraid of being a disappointment, and ever since then she’d made getting him laid her number two goal in life, right behind getting herself laid.

“Because he’s a stranger, Nam-ju. I don’t want to fuck a stranger, no matter how handsome he may be.” Jungkook started dumping clothes out of his duffel bag.

“What’s his name?”

“Seokjin.” Jungkook grabbed a pair of jeans and a clean pair of briefs.

“Then he’s not a stranger anymore, Baby J. Listen, I gotta go. It’s almost lunch time here and I need all the strength I can get to take on Mr. Dom Photographer later tonight.” She laughed, throaty and deep.

“Nam-ju, wait, I wanted to ask if...” Jungkook stopped himself. He didn’t want to ask at all. He’d been secretly hoping that Nam-ju would have offered to pawn him off onto Jimin.

“If?”

“Nothing. Never mind.” Jungkook was back to not knowing what the hell he was going to do.

“You were going to ask if I'd ring up Jimin for you, weren’t you?”.

“Yeah, but no. Never mind. It would be weird.”

“Your bad luck continues anyway, Baby J. Jimin is shacked up with a triad of stray Siamese kittens he found in a box behind the grocery store. You’d literally die. Whereas if you suck it up and stay with Seokjin, the sexy not-stranger, you might only figuratively die… of orgasms! I love you, Baby J, bye!” Nam-ju spoke the last sentence quickly and before Jungkook could even object to her ludicrous suggestion, she hung up.

“Fuck.” He threw the phone back down onto the bed and slid a pair of pajama pants on so he could go to the bathroom and shower.

He wanted to rinse off how much he hated Nam-ju in that moment, in addition to washing off the pitiful burst of cum that had dried on the shaft of his cock.

Jungkook opened the door to the bedroom and looked down the hallway.

He heard the sounds of flatware against porcelain, indicating Seokjin was most likely in the kitchen, so Jungkook skittered down the hallway and quickly closed the bathroom door behind him.

Turning the water on to hot and stripping down, he stepped in the shower, pulling the door closed behind him.

Jungkook lathered some soap into his hand and gave his dick a quick tug, trying to loosen the dried cum, but his cock started to harden under his fingers, obviously having a better idea.

He wasn’t sure he had it in him, after the disappointment from this morning, so he released his hold, surprised to see his dick swell and rise the more he thought about Seokjin walking in on him.

Why was the idea of Seokjin barging in and catching him in the act making him so turned on? Was it that, or was it Seokjin himself doing it? Jungkook couldn’t figure it out, and didn’t have the brain power to try, as his cock was now standing fully erect, bouncing and practically begging for attention.

Giving in to the urge, he rinsed the soap off his hand and squirted some conditioner into his palm, using it as makeshift lube to slick the length of his cock.

He gave a few more tugs along the entire length, being sure to rub his slippery palm over his sensitive and leaking slit on every up stroke.

Jungkook was tired, though, so he redirected the spray of the shower and squatted down in the basin of the tub before laying down and stretching out his body so he could jerk himself in earnest and not worry about balancing himself through what he could already tell was going to be a strong orgasm.

Jeon Jungkook bent his toes against the porcelain at the end of the tub and flexed his feet and leg muscles as he continued to rub his hand up and down his cock, quickening his strokes.

He gave a quick tug to pull his balls down, attempting to extend the duration of his pleasure, and then brought up his hand to pinch and roll one hard nipple between a finger and thumb.

Even though he was expecting it, the shock of the pain shot through his entire body like a bolt of lightning and he gasped, opening his mouth wide and arching off the floor of the tub.

He imagined Seokjin walking in again, catching him.

He imagined Seokjin standing in the doorway, loosening his own pants and pulling out a thick and long throbbing cock.

He imagined Seokjin tugging a large hand down his length and stalking forward, crawling into the shower with Jungkook, fully dressed.

Jungkook closed his eyes and he could picture the way Seokjin's wet shirt would cling to the planes of his chest, and the smattering of hair he would see showing through the soaked fabric.

He could see, in surprising detail, the way the drops of water would cling to Seokjin’s inky black hair before falling free to spatter across Jungkook’s face.

He imagined Seokjin straddling his head, one knee on either side, and then leaning forward to feed his cock into Jungkook’s mouth.

Jungkook brought his hand up to his throat, mimicking the pressure he would feel if it was Seokjin’s body, and with one final pull on his cock, cum shot out of him in a rush.

Jungkook jerked his body up and folded in on himself, overwhelmed by the severity of his orgasm.

As he slowed his breathing and released his now-sated cock to drop against his thigh, Jungkook lay back against the floor of the tub with his eyes closed.

The real world came crashing back around him as he stood up and started to wash himself, being sure to avoid his overactive dick as much as he could.

He felt better, sure, but what would he do now?