Chapter Three

Snape showed Tom what happened to Harry, and the man wanted to kill the muggles for daring to hurt his Harry. It had been four months since the Death Eaters had broken out of Azkaban and they were somewhat ready to reveal themselves to the wizarding world. Voldemort was revived from his diary, so he was in his 16yr old self and Harry loved that his Tom was holding him. "Am I sleeping?" Harry's question brought Tom back to the present and to the boy in his arms. "No, this time my little snake you are awake." Tom was surprised by the kiss from Harry who just blushed before burring his face into Tom's shoulder. "I missed you, Tommy." Tom kissed Harry's head and pulled the younger closer to him, loving the way his little snake was in his arms safe and sound. Dreams were torture, because he knew at some point they had to wake up and it would be over, the wonderful feeling of holding each other close and the feeling of home, it would be over. Tom and Harry had never really felt at home in the places they grew up, Wools Orphanage felt like prison and when he was 13 it became a nightmare. The Dursley's house was hell for Harry, he was tortured, manipulated, and starved of love and food, it was hell for a child from the age of 4 till 15. "My Lord, we would like your approval to bring the muggles here for you." Lucius said bowing to the most feared Dark Lord who didn't look fearsome with the 15 yr old on his lap, koala clinging to him. "Bring them. Take Severus, Bellatrix, and the Lestrange Twins." Tom went from normal man to Lord Voldemort in a second and then back to loving man for his Harry. "I love you my little snake." Tom kissed Harry and pulled the boy into a more comfortable position; it was the same thing they did in their dreams. "Bring them to the dungeons and get me Greyback, I have a feeling he will be needed." Fenrir Greyback hated when people hurt children, due to the prejudice against werewolves, all children born alive are precious. Greyback loved kids and was far different from the evil and merciless killer that wizarding media painted him to be. "My Lord, you called for me?" Greyback entered and smelled the blood and potions on the child. "Who needs to die?" Tom smiled, that was Greyback, anyone hurt someone in the inner circle, or any death eater. "Lucius, Bellatrix, Severus, and the Lestrange twins went to retrieve the muggles that hurt Harry. They will be judged by us and then you can punish them as much as you would like. They will be in the dungeons; I want Harry to choose their punishment." Harry was smiling at Tom and then saw Fenrir and shrank back, trying to hide the fact that he was wearing a dress and had longer hair. "You look beautiful, snake." Tom reassured him, kissing his hand and holding him close. "You look very regal Little Lord." Harry just blushed and twirled a piece of his hair around his finger and leaned back into Tom. "Welcome to the Greyback Pack little one." Fenrir took off his wrist cuff and placed it around Harry's scared writs and bowed to him. The wrist cuff was the symbol of Alpha Greyback, it was given to Harry as proof that he was protected by the pack. Fenrir had a soft spot for the boy, he looked so broken and in pain, he looked like teenage Fenrir. "Let us get going, we need to prepare the rooms for our guests." Tom said smiling while helping his Harry walk down to the dungeons. It wasn't a pleasant place, I mean was the dungeon, like who expects that to be pleasant? There were more people in there, but they couldn't hurt anyone, even so, Fenrir and Tom flanked Harry so he wouldn't see what was going on around them. "Chains, maybe some knives on the table to scare them, and some rope." Fenrir pulled down the torture devices and placed them on the table and Tom placed a darkening spell on the corner of the room. "Let them be changed to the wall for a bit before you show them the table." Harry said and ducked his head, expecting to be hit for speaking. "I love that idea snake." Tom said kissing Harry's hand and keeping him close to him. "I think we should get you cleaned up." Harry blushed and let himself be led upstairs and to Tom's room. "Nix!" Tom called his favorite house elf, Nix worked for him since Abraxas gifted the elf to him after graduation. "Every Wizarding Lord needs a house elf." Abraxas said before bowing to his lord and pledging to follow him to death. "Yes, Master Tom sir?" Tom smiled at the elf, who wore dark green and the dark mark on her sleeve. "I would like for you to make a bath for me and Harry, and to get a dress or him." Tom saw the smile on the elf's face as she saw Harry and rushed to greet him. "I is Nix. Yous being needing to eat. I's going to get food for yous." Nix went to do as her lord required of her before bringing foods for them and using her magic to take Harry's measurements. "Dresses will be made for you, for now I get you nice shirts to wear." Nix promised and then shooed them to the bath. "Let me help you out of that dress." Tom started to unzip Harry's dress and lightly kissed the boy's spine. "Beautiful. Beautiful and all mine." Harry was blushing and trying to hide it. "Never hide your face from me." Tom kissed Harry and carried him to the tub, still kissing him. "I love you Tommy." Harry was breathless and panting but Tom just smiled and kissed him again. "I love you too my little snake." Tom and Harry cleaned up and went to get dressed only to find that for Harry all there was, was one of Tom's shirts. "Um, what am supposed to wear?" Harry asked and Nix popped back in with leggings. "For you. Nix can't get dresses for you just yet." The house elf said before disappearing with a pop. 

Third Chapter done! It took a while for this to happen due to my brain shutting off when I try to write. Also, I have Covid, so I have been very tired lately. Question time. Who should Fenrir be with? Should Bellatrix be with both Lestrange brothers or should Rabastan be with Barty Crouch JR? Should Neville or Luna be the Lestrange's long lost daughter? Should Narcissa or Severus get prego or both? Should I do a flashback chapter of Lucius, Narcissa, and Severus and like how they came to be?