Chapter Five

Harry ran to Snape's personal rooms after just sitting at the feast and not eating because he was afraid of potions being in his food. "A little eager, are we?" Snape quirked a brow and watched as Harry just smiled like a mad man. "Take me to Tom." Harry was brought to the floo and waited as Snape said Riddle Manor and they were taken away in a burst of green flames. "Tommy!" Harry jumped into Voldemort's arms and was greeted with a shriek from Bellatrix, who was standing in front of the dark lord asking about the muggles and how they were going to deal with them. "Slow down. You could hurt yourself if you tripped." Bellatrix said lightly flicking Harry on his forehead. "Okay. Mama Bella." Harry said shrugging and climbing higher on the dark lord. "You little troublemaker." Voldemort smiled at the way Bellatrix and Harry got along, she was motherly to the boy. "Can I get a snack?" Harry asked shyly. "Of course, my little snake." Voldemort ordered one of the elves to get Harry a snack and began to carry him to their room. "Bellatrix, I want the muggles brought for the meeting so Harry can judge them." Voldemort said and Bellatrix nodded and left without another word. "You need to eat." Voldemort said dropping the glamours. "I couldn't. I wanted to see you." Harry cuddled closer to Tom. When the food arrived, Tom began to feed Harry, who blushed and looked everywhere but Tom's face, who chuckled at his love's adorableness. 

IN THE DUNGEON

Bellatrix met Fenrir in the dungeon, right in front of the muggle's cell. "Let us go your freaks!" Vernon screamed at them, and Bellatrix just laughed. "You are going to see our Lord and Lady; you need to look presentable." Fenrir sneered at them and decided to lightly scrape his claws over Dudley's face. "You look awful and smell even worse." Bellatrix skipped over to them and used magic to clean off the grime. "I don't want to hurt our Lady's delicate nose or scar them anymore." Bellatrix said and the Alpha nodded, he loved the little one like his own cub. "I won't let that whore near my son." Vernon said while Petunia gave a nod on agreement, trying to get to her son even though the chains prevented it. "You dare call our Lady a whore!" Bellatrix sent a nasty curse at the fat whale of a man. "Our Lady is better than your three-dollar whore of a wife could even dream of being. You are not worthy to look at him." Bellatrix sent another hex at them and then smiled to herself. "I wonder." Bellatrix held up her wand and with a sick smile she pointed it at Vernon, the only heard were his screams. Harry was sitting on Voldemort's lap drinking some sort of tea and eating snacks from Rooty the house elf. "Do I have to see them?" Voldemort kissed Harry and pulled him closer. "For you to have closer my love this needs to happen." Harry nodded, knowing that Tom knew better than himself. "I do want this to happen, but I do wish that I didn't have to see them." Voldemort held his little snake close. "I know my love." Voldemort still remembered and perhaps always would, the day that the muggles were brought to the dungeons. 

FLASHBACK

Tom stood in his room and was holding a picture of his Harry. Harry was sitting on Tom's throne with Nagini, and he was smiling. "My Lord, I have our Little Lord here with us." Bellatrix and Fenrir came into the room with Harry who ran to Tom. "Tommy!" Harry was wearing a new dress one that Tom had bought him. "I missed you too my Little Snake." Tom said kissing Harry on his head. "I missed you more Tommy." Harry and Tom sat on the couch and were just hugging. "We will bring the muggles from their house and bring them to the dungeons." Bellatrix was holding her wand and then kissed Harry's forehead before she left with Fenrir to grab some more Death Eaters for the mission. "When they come do they have to know that I am here with you?" Harry was almost in tears at the thought of the muggles knowing that Harry was the reason they were brought to the Dark Lord for a punishment. "You will be wearing a mask and they will never know that it is you." Tom was rubbing Harry's back and giving him the mask. "No one has to ever know that you are here my sweet snake." Harry smiled and lightly kissed Tom, who just kissed him again. Harry was petting the skirt of his dress. "Do you like the dress?" Tom had felt like a fool trying to find a dress that would be perfect for his snake. "I love it. It has snakes and you picked it out for me." Harry smiled brightly and Tom held Harry close to him. "I love you. Presents is how I show some of my love, when you are older, I will show it in other ways." Tom said making Harry blush and try to hide. "Don't hide your face baby." Tom kissed Harry and ran his hands through the boy's longer hair. "I won't do anything you're not comfortable with. I will never hurt you; I promise." Tom let Harry sleep on his lap.