Chapter Four

Tom was watching Harry sleep; he was wearing one of Tom's shirts and was curled around Tom's pillow. It was adorable, he was breathing in the scent of the pillow and shirt calmed by both. Harry looked so small compared to the tall Dark Lord, he was swallowed by the shirt, and Tom loved being taller than his little love. "My sweet little snake." Tom moved some of Harry's hair out of his face and placed a light kiss on his forehead. "All good things must end; you need to wake up my sweet." Tom said lightly kissing Harry's face trying to wake up his sweet little boyfriend. "Mmm, five more minutes." Harry mumbled turning around and taking the pillow with him. "I can't allow that, as much I wish I could." Tom got on the bed and took the place of the pillow. "You need to return with Severus and Draco to return to the school." Harry's eyes suddenly filled with tears. "You don't want me to stay?" Tom saw the hurt and fear in his Harry's eyes and it killed him. "I want you to stay, but you need to return, keep an eye on the old man and I need to make preparations for the muggle's arrival. You can return at night if you wish." Tom was kissing Harry to keep him calm and soon Harry calmed enough to kiss Tom back. "I love you." Harry curled into Tom and stayed there loving being held and feeling loved and safe. "You can take some of my old Slytherin robes my love, if you want them." Tom said picking up Harry and going into the walk-in closet. "You want me to wear your robes?" Harry knew that Tom didn't like when people touched his things, unless it was Harry. "Of course. I love when your wear my things, it means no one else gets to do this." Tom kissed Harry till he was moaning and holding onto Tom for support. "Time to take a shower." Tom carried Harry to the bathroom and placed him on the counter. "Just remember to go to Severus whenever you feel like someone has tried to get past your shields, but for extra measures I am going to place a block on your mind that only Severus and myself can see into." Tom was lightly moving Harry's hair out of his bright green eyes, the same color as the killing curse. "Can I still see you?" Harry was close to tears and Tom held him close. "You can come when Severus has time or when you need to be alone. I just need to make sure the old goat has no idea that you are with me. I need you to be safe my little snake." Tom kissed Harry and wordlessly and wandlessly placed the mind block. "I love you, my Tommy." Harry whispered against the Dark Lord's lips as they were forced to part. "Don't worry I will have Severus get you for the punishment of the muggles." Tom said placing more kisses on Harry's hands and face. "Can I come back tonight? Just to sleep?" Harry didn't dare hope that he would be allowed. "Of course, my little one, I want you here. If I could have you here all the time I would, but we need to take down Dumbledore and to do that we need proof, so I am placing more protections on you. I also want to give you this." Tom pulled out the Slytherin locket and placed it around Harry's neck. "It has protections on it, but it also can act as a portkey to me, if you ever feel in danger just rub the snake and think of me, it will take you to me." Harry wrapped his arms around Tom and clung to the man's torso. "I love you too." Harry kissed Tom and snuggled into the warmth the man offered. "When you come back there will be dresses for you to wear every day." Tom kissed Harry and they dressed for the day. Tom wore a forest green shirt and black dress pants, and Harry wore a white dress shirt and black pants that were a glamoured skirt, he also wore one of Tom's old robes. "Hold onto me Harry." Snape said lightly holding Draco and Harry to him. "We will be back tonight for the meeting my Lord." Snape bowed and then the trio were swallowed by the green flames. "Now we need to get ready for classes." Snape said leading the boys to their room where their trunks were laying at the foot of their beds. Harry and Draco traded some of their summer homework and then got their books together and walked to their first class together. "Dray!" Pansy got Draco and Harry over to herself and Crabbe and Goyle. "We are going to walk with you, that bush hair and pumpkin said some awful things about Hare." Pansy placed her arm around Harry and then whispered to him. "No one is going to hurt you while I'm here." Pansy hugged him and then started to talk about how Harry should braid some of his hair. "Oh, you would look good with this." Luna placed something on Harry's head as she fluttered by. "Thank you, Luna." Luna smiled and hugged Harry. "You look so handsome my brother." Luna said smiling and then Pansy got a hug from the eccentric Ravenclaw. "Hello cousin." Draco said with a small smile and Luna hugged him and then gave him a small feather she found, a white peacock feather. "See you later Harry." She called out as she left for her own classes talking to the nargles and wrackspurts. "Mr. Potter, Mr. Malfoy, Mr. Goyle, Mr. Crabbe, Ms. Parkinson, care to tell me why think you can be late to my class?" Professor McGonagall asked as the five Slytherins sat down on their side of the classroom. "Sorry professor, we got trapped talking to one of the portraits." Harry's voice was so convincing you would have thought he was very sorry for being late. "Peevesy wants to play with the ickle students!" Peeves flew into the class and dropped pebbles on the Gryffindors and bubbles on the Slytherins, the Gryffindors that were saved from the pebbles were, Neville Longbottom, Seamus Finnigan, Dean Thomas, the Patil twins, and Lavender Brown. "Peeves get out this instant!" McGonagall yelled at the poltergeist as the Slytherins laughed as their stern faced professor was covered in soap bubbles and pebbles.