jordan & leah - period pains

leah williamson's pov:

I woke up this morning with the worst period cramps. I struggled to get out of bed as I really didn't feel great but I did it. I'm now driving to the arsenal training pitches for my morning session with my girlfriend jordan nobbs.

when we get there we both get out the car and walk in. jordan says hello to everyone and chats with them for a bit but I just stay silent as I'm really not in the mood. about 15 minutes later it's time for training so we all walk down to the pitch. we put on our boots and shin pads and walk onto the grass for the warm up. we start with a gentle jog and some stretches which were ok but my stomach really started hurting when we started some of the drills. after what seemed like forever we got a water break so I had the opportunity to help myself.
"hey has anyone got any paracetamol or ibuprofen?" I ask.
"yep I've got some in my bag," jordan replies. "come with me"
I follow her to her bag and she takes out a small blue box with tablets in it.
"one or two?" she says.
"two please" I say without even thinking.
she gives them to me and I put them in my mouth, take a big swig of water and swallow them.
"you ok?"
"yeah I fine my stomach just hurts a bit"
"ok take it easy, don't push yourself"
"I know I know"

we walk back out to the pitch just in time as everyone is putting down their water bottles and starting to play again. jordan and I do the same.
we do some defensive drills, 2v2s.

the paracetamol helped a little bit but not very much as I was still in a lot of pain. I tried to play on but the pain only got worse. eventually I just couldn't play.

"jonas?" I say walking up to my manager.
"how can I help leah?"
"I'm really not feeling good, do you mind if I sit out for a bit?"
"of course"

I walk over to the bench and sit down. I bring my knees up to my chest and hug myself tightly, trying not to cry.

jordan nobbs pov:

whilst I'm playing I notice leah sitting on a bench out of the corner of my eye. I decide to walk up to her as she is clearly in pain and upset. as soon as I stand in front of her she bursts into tears so I sit down next to her and put my arms around her.
"period pains?" I ask softly kissing the top of her head. she doesn't say anything she just nods her head. I put my hand gently on her stomach and she relaxes into me a bit more.
"shall we go home my love?"
"but what about training?"
"leah you are in too much pain to play"
"what about you? you're going to miss it"
"if it means looking after my girl, then I'm fine with it"

we slowly walk to the car and drive home. when we get there I take leah upstairs and run her a bath. I get put some joggers, a top and one of my oversized hoodies for her to wear when she gets out. although I'm not sure my jumper will be very oversized on her but at least it'll fit and it smells like me.
"here" I say bringing her into the bathroom.
"thank you so much jords"
"of course, I'll be downstairs if you need anything"
"ok love you"
"love you too" I say before kissing her and leaving.

leah's pov:

I lay in the bath for about half an hour before I decide to get out. I change into the clothes jordan has put out for me and then stick my hair up in a messy bun as I really can't be bothered. I slowly walk downstairs to see jordan laying on the sofa watching tv. she turned her head and notices me.
"hey baby, do you feel a bit better?"
"a bit yeah"
I walk to the sofa and lie down in between jordans legs. I rest my head on her chest and she wraps her arms around my torso.
"what movie do you want to watch?" jordan asks looking down at me.
"I know it's not a movie but can we watch friends?"
"of course we can" she presses play and we snuggles closer together. "I ordered pizza by the way"
"thank you baby" I say turning my head and kissing her chin. "thanks you for everything today."
"my pleasure"

about 20 minutes later the pizza arrives and the door bell goes.
"I'll get it!" jordan says carefully getting up of the sofa and running to the door. the next minute she brings in a huge pizza box and puts it down on the sofa.
"thanks jords" I say grabbing a slice.
"no problem"

we eat the pizza and then cuddle on the sofa for a bit. although my eyes are getting heavy and I'm feeling quite tired. I rub my eyes and cuddle into jordan more.
"you can fall asleep my love it'll make you feel better"
"ok" I say as jordan turns down the volume on the tv slightly, "thank you so much for today baby, I love you so much"
"always I love you too"
I kiss her and then close my eyes. jordan plays with my hair and holds my hand and after a while we both fall asleep.

a/n : sorry it gets a bit cringy - suggestions welcome! x