3.0

Vigilante

"Fuck me." I groaned as my mask slipped off mid fight. This guy was really good.

As I reached for my gun I realized that  he had already dislodged it and fired. It nipped my side before I could react and he escaped.

I held my wound and pulled on my mask before trying to make an escape to the vigilante mobile, but I passed out from the pain.

~~~
Y/N

As I drove by a parked car in the middle of no where I realized that one of the doors was wide open but there was no one inside. I pulled over before hoping out of my car to make sure everyone was alright.

That's when I saw him.

Vigilante laying unconscious on the side of the road. This was the moment that I made a decision that would change my life for eternity.

I pushed, dragged, and rolled the masked man into the back of my car before returning to his own. I took his keys off of his belt and locked his car doors for him.

Maybe it would be safe her until morning? It was a quiet street after all.

I slide back into the driver's seat of my own car before driving off. I wondered how I was gonna get a wanted masked vigilante back into my apartment without anyone noticing.

Especially after I remembered the elevator was down.

This was gonna be a long night...

~~~

I was able to drag him all the way up, but there was one last problem; trying not to make too much noise so my neighbors didn't see him.

I dragged him all the way down the never ending hallway until we made it to my apartment. Now I just had to pray F/N had fallen asleep.

As we made it into my apartment I looked around swiftly. The couch was occupied by the sleeping body of my friend, thank God.

I pulled him all the way into the bathroom before rolling him into the tub and closing the door behind me before walking back into the living room to clean up any evidence I might've left behind.

Once I was done I quickly made my way back to the bathroom with first aid equipment, only to find the mask man wasn't where I had left him. I looked around only to turn and find myself inches away from his blade.

"Who are you and where the fuck am I?" He questioned.

"I'm Y/N, and your at my apartment. I saw you on the side of the road and brought you up to my place. Please don't hurt me." I pled.

"Did you see my face?" He asked.

"No no I swear! Your mask didn't come off once!" I stated with shakey breath.

"How can I believe you?"

"You don't have to, just please keep your voice down. If my roommate wakes up she'll call the police."

He stopped for a moment before finally lowering his knife. He looked at me up and down; examining me in close detail.

As he examined me, I did the same. From the blue 'V' on his chest to his clearly prescription red visor. Something about his voice was familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it.

"Give me that." He said, snapping me out of my daze.

"What?" I asked.

"The first aid kit. I can stitch myself up. I'll tell you when I'm done." He stated calmly.

"Alright." I practically whispered before handing him the kit and slipping out of the bathroom.

'What have I gotten myself into?" I pondered to myself.

~~~
A/N

I'm so sorry this chapter is so short but in trying to publish for a lot of different stories and get ready for back to school so please try to understand why I've been taking so long. I'll try to five you guys updates!