Chapter 21 - The other side

Thank you everyone for voicing your guesses, they were good and there was a very close one. The portal was made out of this mist:

--------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N POV-

Right now me and my peerage were standing in front of multiple portals.

Y/N: Okay so listen up. For a straight month all of you are going to train away from each other. Each of you will have a teacher, those people are also the ones who trained me in most things that I know till this day. After the month we'll join the Gremory and Sitri peerages in the underworld.

Sam: May I ask who they are boss?

Y/N: That you'll have to see for yourself. From left to right, I will say your name and that portal is yours. Phil, Weiss, Silverash, Raven, Ryan, Sam, Akaza, Alastair, Summer, Pramanix, Siege, Cliffheart, Izuku, Kuroka, Godzilla. And the last thing I need to tell you. Don't die.

My peerage walked through the portals and they closed. I hope Ryan won't be too annoying for her. Meh, she'll manage. Now let's see how's Sera doing. I teleported back home into the living room where I saw her and her peerage with their things prepared.

Y/N: So how yall doing?

Remi: EEP! *turns around* Don't do that!

Y/N: Sorry.

Sera: Nevermind her. We're ready leave. What about you and your peerage?

Y/N: Oh I already sent them to their personal trainers. Now I'm waiting for Aldrich to open the portal so I can go with my plans.

Sera: Who's Aldrich?

Y/N: Everything will be revealed in due time Sera. Oh that reminds me, Yae how are you feeling?

Yae: I'm good. And I hope you're ready to take responsibility for the child.

Y/N: I will. I hope it's a girl.

Yae: Why?

Y/N: So dad can suffer a bit. I know how much he wants to have a grandson, so just imagine his reaction when it'll be a girl.

Yae: Oh I can't wait.

Then a black portal opened next to me.

Y/N: Welp, this is where I leave. I'll see yall in a month. And Yae please don't go too hard on the training.

I walked through the portal and appeared in the same room with the portal where Aldrich was already waiting for me.

Aldrich: As you predicted we're getting energy signals from your servant. All we need is for you to stick your hand through the portal so he can track your energy and go back.

Y/N: Alright. *sticks a hand through the portal* But why didn't he just got out of it?

Aldrich: It seems like when someone exits the portal it closes on the other side and opens when someone else goes through it.