227-233

Chapter 227: Your Sorry Is Worthless

“Your mouth is itchy?”

Fang Yusheng: “…”

Fang Yusheng sat down on the short stool and felt upset.

Just as he sat down, Qiao Jiusheng suddenly pounced on him from the opposite side. Fang Yusheng subconsciously closed his legs and caught her. Qiao Jiusheng’s calf was pressed against Fang Yusheng’s thigh, and she knelt in his embrace. She silently smiled and lowered her head to kiss Fang Yusheng’s lips.

At this moment, the cabin of the Ferris wheel rose to the highest point, and Qiao Jiusheng kissed Fang Yusheng.

Fang Yusheng was surprised. He instantly understood that Qiao Jiusheng had fooled him.

The kiss lasted for a long time.

After they separated, Qiao Jiusheng rubbed Fang Yusheng’s pink lips with her fingers. Her eyes were filled with a charming smile, but her words did not give anyone face. “Say, what are you being reserved for? If you want a kiss, just say it. Why are you going in circles?

“You’re a person of integrity. Tsk tsk!” Qiao Jiusheng shook her head as she spoke.

Fang Yusheng was sometimes straightforward. Occasionally, when he was pure, it also made people blush and their hearts beat faster. Perhaps, it was because he was good-looking!

Fang Yusheng placed his hands on her waist and felt sweet inside. After a moment, his expression turned serious as he reminded Qiao Jiusheng, “Don’t jump around in the future. You have to be careful. You now have someone in your stomach.”

Upon hearing this, Qiao Jiusheng quickly got off his body and sat down beside him.

After a while, the car finally reached the end of the Ferris wheel.

The two of them walked out. Qiao Jiusheng only felt at ease when her feet touched the ground.

They played around until three in the afternoon before Qiao Jiusheng’s and Fang Pingjue’s groups met up.

“We won’t be going back tonight. There’s a forest resthouse here. Let’s stay there for the night. The residents on this mountain have all moved to the west corner. They’ve planted fruits and vegetables there, as well as a pond and lotus roots. We can go fishing or pick lotus seeds to eat at night.” It was rare for Xu Pingfei to come out to play, so she felt reluctant to go home.

Qiao Jiusheng instantly became interested when she heard that she could eat lotus seeds. “Okay.” Her taste had recently changed, so she wanted to eat some fresh lotus seeds.

Since his wife had agreed, Fang Yusheng naturally did not object to it.

After reaching the resthouse, they ate dinner at the local farm restaurant, then returned to the resthouse. Qiao Jiusheng had not brought any extra clothes, so Fang Yusheng called Qi Bufan. An hour later, Qiao Jiusheng obtained clean clothes and pajamas from Qi Bufan.

“I’m going to take a shower. I’ll go to the lotus pond to pick the lotus seeds later.”

Fang Yusheng was still blind, so he would only cause trouble if he went out. He said, “I won’t go.”

Qiao Jiusheng understood this logic as well. As she took off her clothes, she said, “Your father seems to be tired from playing and doesn’t plan to go out to shop anymore. Then I’ll get Aunt Xu and Qingqing to accompany me.”

“Sure.” Fang Yusheng’s gaze lingered on her body. He only retracted his gaze after she entered the bathroom.

After showering, Qiao Jiusheng wore a strapless dress and slippers. She took her phone downstairs and knocked on Fang Pingjue’s door.