265-272

Chapter 265: Wishing You a Divorce

In the detention center…

Fang Mu was surprised to hear that someone was visiting him.

When he found out that this someone who came to visit him was Fang Yusheng, two proverbs appeared in his mind.

A cat crying over a mouse has fake kindness.

A weasel that sends new year greetings to chickens is up to no good.

It had only been a day, but Fang Mu’s hair seemed to have turned a little white, and he looked very haggard as well. He was dressed in a blue uniform issued by the detention center. Sitting on a chair, he coldly stared at Fang Yusheng.

Fang Yusheng had worn a wine-red shirt and sat behind the glass wall like a demon.

Fang Mu had reason to suspect that Fang Yusheng had worn such festive clothes on purpose.

While Fang Mu was observing Fang Yusheng, Fang Yusheng was also doing the same to him. He was delighted to see Fang Mu’s miserable state, and his eyes were filled with joy.

Looking at Fang Mu, Fang Yusheng remained silent.

If he did not speak, Fang Mu would not speak either.

Only after three to four minutes did Fang Mu break the silence with a scoff.

“After fighting for so many years, you still won.” Fang Mu sounded quite calm.

At this point, his anger and agitation were useless. He might as well calm down and not make himself look too ugly.

Even though he had won, Fang Yusheng did not laugh.

He looked at Fang Mu, who was his younger brother in name. He tried to find similarities between his and Fang Mu’s faces, but found that there were none.

They were not born from the same mother.

No wonder he hated his younger brother so much.

Fang Yusheng didn’t say anything, and Fang Mu didn’t mind that. He gently rubbed his right hand’s fingers and thumb back and forth. Fang Yusheng looked at him as he rubbed his fingers. After a while, Fang Mu suddenly said, “I have a grudge against you, but Fang Shan doesn’t.” After saying that, Fang Mu raised his head and looked at Fang Yusheng. His gaze was somewhat bitter.

“Fang Yusheng, please spare my son’s life.” When he begged, his tone was still domineering.

Based on Fang Yusheng’s character, he would not give that brat a way out. However, Fang Yusheng thought of Qiao Jusheng, who was pregnant with the two little fellows, and his heart softened. He snorted softly and said, “I will hand him over to Aunt Xu. If he’s honest in the future, I will treat him as a member of the Fang family. If he becomes an ingrate…”

Fang Yusheng did not continue.

Fang Mu understood what he meant.

He felt that Fang Shan would not be an ingrate in the future. Fang Shan was not like him, nor was he like his mother. Fang Shan would be like his name. He would be kind, righteous, and live a peaceful life.

The visit was short. Fang Yusheng asked Fang Mu, “What else do you have to say?”

Fang Mu found it ironic.

He had fallen into Fang Yusheng’s trap, and in the end, he still had to explain the aftermath to him.

After some thought, Fang Mu said, “Xiao Sheng…”

“She has nothing to do with you.” Fang Yusheng frowned when he heard him mention Qiao Jiusheng.

Fang Mu continued to say, “Don’t tell her about me.” Just like Fang Yusheng, Fang Mu wanted to leave a good impression on Qiao Jiusheng.