Chapter 3~A little visitor

"Maiiidennnnnn" a small voice called from dove the vast, cold hallways "Maidenn!!" The voice called again, hope being a dominant tone as I say up slowly, wiping the sweat from my forehead "Huh? What? Oh I was asleep heh okay" I sighed and lay back, my body in agonising pain "Pssssst maiden!!" The voice called sweetly again "Mistress it's okay I'm-" the door opened quietly, but no one was there. I shook my head this all clearly being a dream thud thud thud thud the pitter patter of smaller feet thumped against the hard oak floor as I look around in fear.

"Rawr!" A dark hooded, gingered girl suddenly leaped onto my bed "hello maiden! I heard you weren't feeling well so I brought you this!" The youngest sibling then held out a dark hooded frog plush with a note that was gifted to me "Get well soon little maiden" Daniela smiled softly "Thank you miss Dimitrescu" I replied grateful for the present "Oh please! Call me Dani or Daniela" she giggled "DANIELA DIMITRESCU GET AWAY FROM HER THIS INSTANT" Alcina's voice trembled with great fear as she lifted Daniela, placing her onto the floor "B-but Mumma she's not well I just wanted to say get well soon" Dani whimpered, due to her mother never having to shout at her before this really terrified poor Daniela as she started to cry.

"Oh my poor little bug, it's okay shhhhh Mummas here darling" She cuddled Daniela, "Sometimes I forget your not human anymore I just worry , I can't lose any of you, your all I really have" She reassured Daniela, soon her other two daughters came in for cuddles. Hot, tears flooded my eyes as I realised I have never been hugged that way and may never be hugged ever again "Mother! Can we say hi to the new maiden too?" Cassie and Bela asked excitedly "Now now daughters, Janet's no new maiden to play around with" Alcina's pale face turned to look at me "She's special, She's a special injured dove whom to which I'm trying to nurse back to health" She blushed softly.

"Now, how about we go and get some fresh air, it's surprisingly sunny and warm today" Alcina got up with a confident smile  "I want to get out and about Mumma!!" Daniela bounced excitedly, running to her room to change from her crocodile Loki onesie. "Yeah I wouldn't mind" Cassandra and Bela smiled heading back to her chambers chill as ever. Alcina shuts the door and sighs "I do apologise darling, they get so excitable around new people"

She place a large hand over my cold forehead "Oh dear, your temperatures are changing with every passing second! Here drink, pet" Alcina unsheathed a claw, I jumped moving back swiftly, her claw inches from my nose "I do apologise draga mea" Alcina's eyes full of lust,
Her claw swiftly slit her arm "Drink up Draga mea" She blushed softly, I greedily latched onto her arm sucking and drinking quickly "Mmmmmmm thank you!" I smiled as I pulled away.

She leaned closer and lapped the blood off my mouth, my body feeling slightly better as I sat up "Feeling better draga?" Alcina asked rhetorically "My blood has healing powers darling" she explained "the more you drink the better you'll feel" She 'reassured' me as I swing my legs over the edge of the bed, finally, full of life since I got this sickness.

The walk into the village was a calm breeze, Alcina had Me in her hoodie pocket as she walked. My face was greeted by a  blast of the perfect temperature, I allowed the air to flow through my hair enjoying the sunshine. The air was salty and the snow was thick below Alcina's feet but she just continued on walking.

Later on, the air was beginning to grow thick, the temperature began to drop to -5 degrees as we began to head back toward the castle. I nestled snugly into Alcina's jacket pocket for a few hours until she lifted me out back in the warm embrace of her chambers "Darling, while your here I was wondering if maybe I could show you something" She smiles warmly, placing me down. She then locked her chambers "But before then" a pile of clothes was then dumped before me "Please darling" She turned and faced away from me "okay, okay" I slipped off the rags, pulling on her oversized T-shirt with three raven-black roses embroidered in the corner, I then pulled on a pair of cosy pyjama pants with crimson and vanta roses on them "You'll wear them in the evening, okay?" She kissed my forehead pulling me into yet another momma bear hug "ahah awww" I blushed, kicking my legs joyfully.

"Come on darling" she carried me out of her chambers, down the vast continuous hallways until she reached a oak staircase. The step creaked under her foot as she walked, she took about five steps and she was at the bottom heading towards yet another cosy room with a wide open space "This is the ballroom dear, it's where we host parties, celebrations, festivities and such you know" she walked over to a grand piano, a small hazelnut stool stood proudly before in which she sat. "Come darling" she whispered "A-are you sure?" I asked, she chuckled placing me in her lap, her silk, smooth dress making the perfect cushion beneath me "Now, have you ever played the piano?, pet" she pondered "N-no mistress" I replied "Observe then, my love" the last part she whispered as she began to play, her large fingers dancing elegantly across the keys playing the piece Für Elise perfectly "Now you try" I looked up at her in confusion "I-I can't play that" I shivered "Here look" her vanta gloves were slipped off, her smooth, soft hands then pressed against my smaller ones. She pressed my hands down onto the keys with mine, together we played the lady's theme (lady dimitrescu's theme) "That's just a little song I made up, that I've been practicing" she chuckled "I call it, the lady's theme named after me haha" a small giggle broke out through her throat.

She then stood to her full 9'6 height, taking my hand twirling me around in the vast, empty room she began to sway with me When marimba rhythm starts to play, dance with me, make me sway When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more

My soft hands lay in Alcina's large vanta gloves as we swayed across the marble flooring "I've never danced with a  Countess before" I sniffled, my head pressing against her smooth, ironed, cream dress "Well it's time you did" she swayed her hips gently "Oh Draga, this song is my favourite!" she swayed with me our bodies pushing and pulling against each other as we danced This woman is so sweet, I love her so much I want to kiss and hold her tight Alcina thought to herself grinning. "Oh darling, your such a good girl" she smirked Lifting me into the air "Your still freezing pet, let's get you into some nice, cosy clothes" Alcina cradled me in her arms as she strutted up the grand staircase once more, humming the song that played in her mind repeatedly "When Marimba rhythm starts to play, dance with me make me sway, like the lazy ocean hugs the shore~" I sneezed, interrupting her beautiful melody "I-I'm sorry" I whined "Nonsense Draga I understand" .