𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

"Okay, Lils hear me out

"Okay, Lils hear me out. This shirt with this skirt how would I look." Dahlia pushed a magazine towards her. Lily took it and tried to imagine Dahlia in it.

"I see it but now hear me out, add this jacket, and throw on your yellow converse to add some color to it."

"Merlin Lily you are a genius."

Lily and Dahlia were in the library studying. Well, half studying and the other half trying to find outfits for the party tonight.

"This is so you!" Lily took the magazine back scanning it and trying to find a shirt that would fit those bell-bottom jeans.

"Oh, this brown shirt with..these nude color boots."

"Genius Lily."

With their outfits planned they went back to studying and doing homework.

"What else are you writing for Slughorn's essay?"

"Going to add some Healer facts in there. I've written when it was created and by who, along with ingredients, and how's it created. I'm at the end so I'm going to fill the last few inches of the essay with that." Dahlia said without looking up at Lily, she didn't want to lose her train of thought. Lily nodded her head and continued writing.

When all of a sudden they heard angry whispered shouts and chairs scraping on the floor. They looked over to see who was making all that noise, unsurprisingly, the marauders were all huddled around a book. They seemed to be pointing at something in it, Black was standing up staring down Lupin who was also standing up. Potter looked at Black surprised and said something that made both of them look away and sit down begrudgingly. She caught Peter's eyes and raised her eyebrows as if to ask if he was okay since he looked a little rattled. He nodded and smiled at her before all the boys looked at Peter then suddenly turned to her.

Black squinted his eyes at her as if to say what was she looking at. Dahlia stared right back then smiled and stuck up a middle finger. Causing the other boys to laugh and Black to lean back in his chair and cross his arms. Still upset at whatever had caused that argument between them. They turned back and continued whatever they were discussing before.

"Son idiotas no se porque Pete se junta con ellos."(They're idiots I don't know why Pete hangs out with them."

Lily giggled, "I don't know, Potter is so arrogant with his big ego, and always messing up his hair." At this moment Potter looked up and saw Lily staring at him, he grinned goofily and waved. She huffed, shot him an angry look, and turned back to her work.

"I say we go back to our room and start getting ready." Lily nodded, gathered their things, and left the library, chatting animatedly about their outfits and the party.