𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

"Okay hear me out

"Okay hear me out."

"No."

"It's a fantastic idea."

"We won't be able to do it."

"We're Marauders we can do anything!"

"I thought you were the one to tell me that it was easier to play along than fight it."

"Shut it."

"..."

"..."

"Fine, what's the plan."

James and Sirius were practically jumping in their seats from excitement.

"Okay, we order balloons from Zonko's." Sirius started.

"Fill each classroom with said balloons," James said excitedly.

"Then we have them all explode at different intervals." Sirius finished with a huge grin.

That's exactly what they did, they snuck out and filled each classroom with balloons that took all night. Remus found a spell that they cast on each balloon that would cause them to pop throughout the day. So when students walked the halls you would occasionally hear people yell from being frightened. They were walking down the halls cracking up every time they heard someone scream.

"Good idea for adding glitter and water into some of them, Pete."

"I do what I can."

"Although, I keep finding glitter in my hair after this stunt," Remus said while running his hand through his hair.

"I thought the extra sparkle to your being really accented your glowing features."

"Ha ha so hilarious, Black."

"BLACK! POTTER! LUPIN! PETTIGREW!"

Dahlia came straight for them looking angry wand in hand ready to hex them. She was covered in both water and glitter making them all laugh.

"This is where we pull our disappearing act! Let's go boys!"

They turned around and began to run laughing along the way. They ran around the corner and took one of their secret passageways. Hot on their heels she rounded the corner but they were gone.

"USTEDES SON IDIOTAS! SERÁ MEJOR QUE CUIDES TU ESPALDA!" (You are idiots! You better watch your back!)

She shouted even though they were long gone. Lily walked up next to her drenched in water and crossed her arms.