❥ 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

**timeskip**

Cleo's POV:

I had known Max for well over 2 months by this time. Ever so slightly growing more and more in love with her. I cannot deny it any longer, the more I suppress it, the worse. I lay in my bed with stuffed animals and pillows at all sides. It helps to comfort me when nobody else can. Still a few minutes before I need to sleep, I read one of my favorite books to help pass the time. It too gives me comfort. Time goes quick, easy, before I can blink it's already 10 pm. Quickly, I do all the necessary things a girl needs to do before bed; brushing my teeth. my hair 100 times on each side before throwing it up into a messy bun, putting on a sleep mask, (kidding. unless...) and finally getting under the blanket. I close my eyes, thinking about Max. How her red hair gently blows in the wind, how her eyelashes flutter when she blinks, how she smiles in almost every sentence, how her freckles and eyes glisten in the sunlight. And just like that, I was asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------
LITERALLY CANNOT  THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE 😭 I CONSTANTLY HAVE IDEAS BUT I CANT DO THE FILLERS AND IN BETWEENS YK? IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT THAT WOULD BE GREAT AND IM GONNA TAKE REQUESTS NOW

"Max, I think I love you"

"What the- are you joking.?"

"Wh-What? No- No, I'm not joking.."

"That's gross. This is all gross. Billy was right. I'm sorry Cleo, we aren't friends anymore. Don't talk to me again. I cannot be seen hanging around a fag."

"But-"

"No. Goodbye."

She just walked away.

I was snapped awake in a cold sweat. What the hell? Was that a nightmare.? Sighing in relief, I check the time, 4:45 am. I should get ready. Slowly getting out of bed, I pace around my room figuring out what to wear. I decide on this piece:

I tie my hair into a low braid, Today's the day I tell her. It shouldn't be bad. I shiver remembering the dream but push it away as best as I can to hope for the best.

**timeskip again**

I walk into the school, looking around for Max. I see her in the hallway at her locker, talking to Lucas and Dustin- but no Mike or Will. Whatever.