04

I look up to see a man I was not expecting to see. I guess you never really expect to see anyone when you bump into something. But this man him really. I listen to his music all the time and I really had a bump into him on the street I'm surprised his security guards are not trying to kill me right now does he even have security guards?

" hey are you okay!" He says snapping me out of my thoughts
" 0h I'm fine thank you. I'm really sorry for bumping into you I guess I was just in a hurry." " it's fine" he says with a deep sexy laugh

" you know I think I've seen you before you seem real familiar"
He says and I start to get scared. Have I bumped into him before and not noticed

" yo your Sage Davis right. Your music is fire I love your vibe it's calming but also exciting at the same time" okay so I have not bumped into him before he's heard my music but how I'm not that big.

" wait I'm sorry the Noah brooks has heard my music before"
" Hell yeah I've heard you music before I actually has been meaning to hit your team up I want to do a song with you but since you're in front of me I'll ask you now. Will you do a song with me?" "Holy shit yes I'll do a song with you. Also I kind of don't have a team anymore. Ever since I moved down here I don't have many resources I guess you can say."

"That's fine you don't need a team I've seen what you can do alone. Here can you give me your number so I can give you more details on this song we're going to write"

"Oh okay"