07

Sage pov
I'm currently in the studio working on something by myself once again.

"You give me feels and I know that I know that I know that it's real"

Currently working on an album by myself. No one knows about not luke not Star not Simone not Alex . Nobody. Well ofc except the people that are gonna be on it. That "old friend of mine" Dom Kennedy he flying out tonight along with musiq soulchild, and 6lack. My and ty already made nights like this so ima just throw that on there

(I forgot if they had made the song or not so let's just say they did)

We are tryna get this shit done in the next 2 weeks. Because we already have all and I mean all the lyrics done. But I'm tryna balance my music with stars music and it's hard asf. The music fest or whatever is tonight so I'm getting shit done rn before I have to go do this thing.

im in the booth singing the chorus for love language when mg phone starts to ring.

"Hello"

"Gigi where the hell are you at"

(Gigi is sage nickname if that wasn't obvious)

"I'm chill with my friend" I lie straight through my teeth talking to my older sister on the phone.

"We'll get home. Now! You are incredibly late. I thought I told you, you had to be here at 5! It's fucking 6:30 sage! We have to be at the show at 8! And we have to get out outfits and sound check done!"

"Star!! Chill I'm on my way."

"Well hurry the fuck up"

When she hung up I mocked her voice

"Well hurry the fuck up" I said rolling my eyes and grabbing my shit walking out the studio and towards the house.

Suddenly a black car pulls up next to me and the windows roll down.
Luke.

"You need a ride?"

"Yea sure" I say going to get in the car

"Wuddup what you been up to" he say looking at me as I get in the car putting my seatbelt on. "Nothing really" I say lying "Where you been at I haven't seen you in a few days" pulling off making our way to the shop

"Shit nowhere frl" here I go lying again... " oh really?" He say lifting his left eyebrow "yea yk I've been at home yk" "so you wasn't in and out the studio for 3 days straight ignoring me?" I just stayed quiet and he took that as a yes and just nodded his head slowly. "Why you
avoiding me Gigi" "i don't know" I said barley above a whisper. "Did I do something? Did you do something- like what happened?" He says looking at me as we stop at a red light. " nothing I'm just tryna focus on myself right now I guess..." "Ight" the rest of the ride was quiet and he ain't say nothing when he dropped me off so I got a bit worried about the conversation we would have when I do actually speak to him.

When I walk in the house/Salon I'm met with an extremely pissed star. She's yelling but I tuned her out before grabbing my outfit and heading upstairs to put it on.

When we arrive at the show thing we were immediately pulled into sound check and shit I can here the loud music coming from outside but I tune that out as well taking deep breath's as I prepare for this monstrosity that's about to happen.

(After the performance)

It wasn't as bad as I thought. I saw Luke in the crowd or at least I thought I did. We did pretty good if I do say so myself.

(I am completely aware that I'm skipping over stuff that happened in the show. I apologize. But I didn't know how to add the character into those parts of the show. I'm sorry!!!!)