11

(Fast forward a few months because I need the drama to start NEOW!!)

Sage pov

I'm done with my entire album and we've also been signed to this record label and funny thing the record label that we are in also wants to sign Noah . Well, I guess not 'wants' anymore because they did sign him because of his past that I had no clue about until now they were the only record label willing to sign him that was two maybe three months ago but ever since then he's been distant like really really really distant. Will go for weeks without talking, I thought nothing of it because maybe this record label is getting to him. I'm always letting him know that we can talk whenever but he's never taking my calls back only time we talk is when I see him in person at the label. All why this was happening. Star on the i other hand was getting all giggly and happy first time she's been happy since Hunter. again thought nothing of it that is until I walked in on star and Noah in one of the studio rooms. When Noah saw me, he look like he had just seen a ghost star on the other hand told me to get out because she was getting some and she was laughing. I guess I should've seen this coming, but he knew better. That's my fucking sister. but I left stood there for a few minutes and they kept going. He didn't come after me. I didn't know who to go to, but I made the decision to go talk to Simone she listen to everything I had to say, and she promise not to tell anyone when I was done crying to her she grabbed my phone and blocked noah on everything. She told me she would help me get over him as long as I snuck her in the club. I told her we had a deal if she promised not to get drunk or high. She groaned and whined for a bit before finally agreeing.

So that's what we did we got dressed we went to the club no drinking or smoking but we had fun. I got my mind off of Noah.  dance in a few guys. Drank lots of virgin drinks. It's not that I don't drink or smoke. It's just my little sister is here and she overdosed and I don't need that happening again. I was almost petty enough to drop the album tonight, but I decided not to.