08

Short update

(Sage pov: few days later )

Ive been so worried abouf talking to noah again. But ive also been so inspired and im almost finished with my album. I decided to adds 3 more songs to the album  titled
F.U.C.K, Mad At Me, and Did I. 2 of them kinda sound like distracks and i love it cause its gonna cause some types of drama.  And in the past ive seen that drama gets music more listens and views. As im in the studio finishing up some touches on 'too deep' I see the door open. And its Noah. The first thing he does after seeing me in the booth is tell the guy that's helping me record to leave. When the guy leaves he comes straight in the booth.

"I don't want you to say anything. I just want you to listen."

He takes a deep breath before continuing by now im starting to get scared

"I fuck with you. Like on some real shit I really like you. And you avoiding me and shit is just not gon work so you gon have the talk to me about whats going on or tell me you'n fuck with me like that cause thus shit is just not gon work-" i cut off his rambling by kissing him. At first im a little shocked to but then it turns to a full ass make out. Things started to get heated and thats when simone walks in the studio. She see's us the immediately closes the door and we just look at each other  and laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Song artist.

F.U.C.K by Victoria monét
Mad At Me by kiana ledé
Did I by kehlani.